Fox News: Major Hasan Awake, Speaking to Medical Staff

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Fox News Radio reported that Fort Hood suspect Army Major Nidal Hasan is awake and speaking to medical staff at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio.

A U.S. Army hospital spokesman confirms Hasan is conscious and able to talk.

Hospital spokesperson Maria Gallegos says Hasan is in critical but stable condition.

Dewey Mitchell, a spokesman at Brooke Army Medical Center, says Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan has been awake and able to talk since he was taken off a ventilator Saturday.

Official: Major Hasan Awake, Speaking to Medical Staff - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Fox News Radio reported that Fort Hood suspect Army Major Nidal Hasan is awake and speaking to medical staff at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio.

Hospital spokesperson Maria Gallegos says Hasan is in critical but stable condition.

Dewey Mitchell, a spokesman at Brooke Army Medical Center, says Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan has been awake and able to talk since he was taken off a ventilator Saturday.

Official: Major Hasan Awake, Speaking to Medical Staff - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Hopefully now we can get some answers direct from the horses mouth.

Lots of security around his room to stop folks from doing exactly that.
Your tax dollars at work......

Why would you believe anything this murderer has to say? At this point, does it even matter?

I can tell you why he did it and I've never met the man.

It might, but I sorta doubt it too. Dude was a loner.
Kill it, learn from our various and sundry mistakes, move on.....somehow.

The rumor is that he demands to know why he hasn't been named colonel!!!

Why would you believe anything this murderer has to say? At this point, does it even matter?

That's why I said hopefully. I figure the asswipe will lawyer up as soon as possible but that doesn't eliminate the hope he won't and maybe start spewing Allah Akbar rhetoric, lamenting the fact he's not in heaven enjoying his virgin's offerings.

nope the obama administration passed up their chance to stop this,, too fucking late now..

This happened on a military base so I don't know if he can civilian lawyerup or if the military will provide one JAG.

Gotta agree kwc, too bad someone didn't step on that ventilator hose. I for one could care less why fuckwad did it. Hope they BBQ his ass.

There's also other "rumors" that he went to the same Mosque as 2 of the 9-11 hijackers back in 2000. Also, that somehow Obama is associated with Hasan somehow and that they may not want him to talk. I know...all rumors. But sometimes they end up being true! Could be interesting what he says...if he does talk. Course alot of people said if he's somehow associated with Obama, they probably won't let him talk (or live). Don't shoot me....i'm just passing this along for "thought"...:)

Maybe Obama can award him a Nobel Peace Prize on Tuesday. Quick question. Is Obama wearing a flag lapel pin lately?

Don't worry all. Team Hussein will send in his best lawyers to make sure this man gets a "fair trial". Millions of tax dollars will be put to good use.

And rest assured, he won't be waterboarded!

Gotta agree user. A good old televised beheading. Thats way better than the ventilator hose. Ratings would be thru the roof. Couldn't happen to a better fuckwad.

Forum List

Back