Fox News: LYING AGAIN

The OP is incredibly wrong. FOX is not news.

Absolutely. They sued for and won the right to lie by stating that they were entertainment, not news. And they prove that daily.

Talk about lying, that's a damn good lie you're telling. Fact of the matter is the entire lawsuit was about whether or not Fox wrongfully terminated Wilson and Aker. And they didn't.

Get your facts straight and stop listening to TM.

That's just a matter of opinion. I think they were wrongfully terminated. Just because it was decided in a court, doesn't make it true. All it means is that they had six corporations being represented all having a vested interested in this case, and the only way to save their credibility was to win that case. How much money do these corporations have to pay for the best lawyers? A LOT. Does the decision that court made represent the truth? I don't think so.

Can't you decide for yourself, rather than relying on what you read about? The video speaks for itself. That is my truth. These two reporters had a story that would harm corporate financial interests, the corporations used their monstrous power to kill the little guy/girl. It happens all the time, and you are defending the coroporation. Why??? These corporations are fucking you over on a constant basis, and harming your health, the health of this world, and worst, they are harming our GOVERNMENT, and hence, our entire way of life, with lobby interests, which are supposed to be unconstitutional, but because of greed, are allowed. Doesn't this whole thing concern you? It's not about Fox, or MSNBC... it's the power these corporations have over us. Also, this is not the first or last time something like this has happened. Far from it. Who knows what public health threats corporations are hiding from us right now, and are selling to us, and that we are PAYING for. The whole system is backwards, and so many defend it, and I just don't understand it.

I'm not saying ALL corporations are bad, but this system does easily allow for this with enough money and influence to control far too many things, and it is prudent to be aware and cautious of it, rather than to be blindly obedient and trust everything around you.

All I know, is that if not one of the fox supporters here can even admit that what fox did was really wrong, and that the implications for all of us are bad, then it is, to me, a massive indication that you're worldview, truly, is based on the truncation of serious portions of your perception of reality in order to fit things into something that is more easily palatable. I hate to be so insulting, but a serious wrong was committed by a corporation here, affected the lives of millions, and should be severely punishable, but because of your allegiance to Fox, you can't for a second give credence to the possibility that, they were just wrong? You have to make this a liberal/conservative thing, again? It's such a predictable response, and so boring. I am truly disappointed. I feel like we all have learned to think only within the bounds of our political party, as if the political party we belong to is WHO WE ARE. That we can not think for ourselves outside that. If you think I am a diehard liberal, then you are wrong. I don't know what I am, I just know what I don't like: bullshit, and this video most certainly makes light of some. If MSBNC or CNN had done something similar of this magnitude, I would have no problem at least acknowledging it. That not one person who might look to fox for their news here can even do that, only indicates the amount of false pride that is had. I believe sadly, that it is synonymous with many people across this nation. Citizens on either side really have formed a very close huddle, and don't really let anything in, no sounds, no ideas, no new knowledge. Anybody, on either side, who takes on the characteristics of not being able to listen anymore, to having come to the conclusion that their side has all the answers and that the other side is completely wrong on everything, is truly lost, and I feel sorry for you, and that is what is being sold to us as the right way to think by these news stations, and we are listening to it, and I feel like I am seeing evidence of it here on this forum, every time I read the posts here, and it saddens and angers me that we have fallen sheep to all of these ideas sold to us at profit for these corporations up high. If you deny this, then show me some independence of thought from your affiliated party, and I might respect you. If you actually think for a second that your side, either republican or liberal, has all of the answers to fix this country, then you are both deluding yourself and buying into the cool-aid being sold to you by whomever, and not thinking for yourself. Focker, out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back