Fox News is telling young women not to vote

'"The Five" co-host Kimberly Guilfoyle said Tuesday that young women should excuse themselves from voting in the upcoming midterm elections because they don't share the same "life experience" as older women and should just go back to playing around on Tinder and Match.com.'

Nonsense.

It's because they tend not to vote republican, and with good reason, given the above.

Fox News Hosts Tell Young Women Not To Vote Go Back To Tinder And Match.com

Is Fox News ever going to bottom out from how low and scummy they get? I think it's safe to say Roger Ailes himself is behind her saying this. He has to do whatever he can to make sure dems don't get the upper hand in the election. It's so pathetic.

I'm sure it won't take long for the USMB conservatives to defend these remarks. Try to let the adults answer first, won't you?

I know how difficult it is for you liberals to hear an opinion you don't agree with and how you love to attack anyone that has them. The Five is an opinion show discussing topics of the day and each one of them offers their opinion.

That's what we democrats really love the most...when RW'ers express their opinions on the air!

Yea because liberals don't ever express their opinions on air.

You stupid fuck!

Nothing like humorless, dimwitted liberals missing the point of a joke because they are so caught up in their own self-importance.

Now that's funny.

Ooooooo..Salon, now you knows it's for reelz
Did you watch the video?
Yep.

My take is it was to tongue in cheek based on the "fact" that was trotted out how young woman vote democrat...iow the dummies should just do what dummies do best until they grow up and become informed.
So it's okay to insult a major demographic?
Lets see...

The current administration has vilified the successful, the entire GOP who they claim has a war on women, the entire conservative party who they claim have racial tendencies, the entire group of people that have a concern over the undocumented immigrant problem....

But you are upset that an cable opinionist may have insulted one demographic?

Really?

Is Fox News ever going to bottom out from how low and scummy they get? I think it's safe to say Roger Ailes himself is behind her saying this. He has to do whatever he can to make sure dems don't get the upper hand in the election. It's so pathetic.

I'm sure it won't take long for the USMB conservatives to defend these remarks. Try to let the adults answer first, won't you?

I know how difficult it is for you liberals to hear an opinion you don't agree with and how you love to attack anyone that has them. The Five is an opinion show discussing topics of the day and each one of them offers their opinion.

That's what we democrats really love the most...when RW'ers express their opinions on the air!

Having a bad day, Lonestar? Treat yourself to a pearl Beer....

You stupid fuck!

Having a bad day, Lonestar? Treat yourself to a Pearl beer and a Stetson hat....

You stupid fuck!

Having a bad day, Lonestar? Treat yourself to a Pearl beer and a Stetson hat....

I'm having a great day and thanks but I don't drink beer.

Did you watch the video?
Yep.

My take is it was to tongue in cheek based on the "fact" that was trotted out how young woman vote democrat...iow the dummies should just do what dummies do best until they grow up and become informed.
Lets see...

The current administration has vilified the successful, the entire GOP who they claim has a war on women, the entire conservative party who they claim have racial tendencies, the entire group of people that have a concern over the undocumented immigrant problem....

Really?

Not at all upset! We are always glad to see the conservatives insult their "would be" supporters!

The lies you Communists tell....

You stupid fuck!

Then try Midol! it releives that bloated "Icky" feeling, and you will soon be back to your perky self!

You stupid fuck!

Then try Midol! it releives that bloated "Icky" feeling, and you will soon be back to your perky self!

Midol? Sorry lady but you got me confused with one of your fellow liberals.

What part of "I'm having a great day" did you not understand?

You stupid fuck!

Midol? Sorry lady but you got me confused with one of your fellow liberals.

What part of "I'm having a great day" did you not understand?
It wasn't the "Im having a great day" she did not understand.

Its the fact that the liberal left did not say it was appropriate for you to have a nice day, yet your having one anyway, that concerned her.

And not

What remarks? not one direct quote to back up your claim.

Did you watch the video?
Yep.

Lets see...

Really?

Not at all upset! We are always glad to see the conservatives insult their "would be" supporters!

Democrats insult them more by offering government goodies, like they are not able to support and take care of themselves and with the attitude that government can take care of them better than any spouse could.
That is a double whammy!!!!!!

What would the left do without good old tax exempt Media Matters to monitor and cherry pick (only) conservative speech? Doesn't the left know the difference between a round table discussion and telling young women what they should and shouldn't do? Give it a rest lefties. The phony outrage bit just doesn't work anymore.

Fox News is telling young women not to vote

Little rdean has resurrected this same lie in a new thread.

I guess when the Dems find they are losing, they explore as many ways to lose as they can come up with, and even try old ways again.

Forum List

Back