FOX news is so biased they hired Kucinich

As I've been saying over and over for years, Fox Noise isn't at heart about being right wing and it was never about news; it's about making money, and milking the right wing market is the angle they took. Now that their ratings are tanking they're getting desperate. This is what you do when your ratings tank -- pull a shocker. Same as Limblob with Slutgate.

I bet they're also deeply embarrassed at Dick Morris and Karl Rove making them look so stupid in the election season.

And I'll admit, it does make it interesting. Like to see DK square off against Sylvester. I'll tune in for that. But I have no doubt that what they'll actually do is set him up so they can knock him down, and the agenda will still be driven by the Sylvesters and O'Railys to play to the base. Kucinich will serve as a teaser, appearing in the role of Emmanuel Goldstein.

Last edited:
Kucinich was the only Dem brave enough to call for Impeachment of Obama.

:link: ?
I'm not surprised you hadn't heard of it, Obama IS the Media's Darling you know.

Dennis Kucinich's Campaign to Impeach Obama Over Libya War - The Daily Beast

Oh no, I had already seen that. But that's not what the article says. I thought you might know something I didn't.

You do realize that headlines are very often distorted to sell eyeballs, right? They did the same thing with Bob Costas where media everywhere were calling it a "gun control rant". We have to read articles carefully to see what the real story is and it often contradicts the headline. It's sad, but as long as it's the world we live in it's what they force us to do.

Last edited:
good, people have been beating up fox news for blatantly lying for so many years, maybe they're finally turning a new leaf.

lets reminisce:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xCZ4jzAw3U&list=SPA3BD2524FE99BD4D&index=48]Dick Cheney Lies About Torture Working? - YouTube[/ame]

islamicrageboyfoxnewsco.jpg

And let's see, the Republican or conservative commentators over at MSNBC are?

Meanwhile, Dem/liberal Fox commentators...Juan Williams, Bob Beckel, Alan Colmes, Kirsten Powers, Santita Jackson, Mara Liasson, Tamara Holder, Evan Bayh, Marc Lamont Hill, Geraldo Rivera...just to name a few.

Meanwhile, Dem/liberal Fox commentators...Juan Williams, Bob Beckel, Alan Colmes, Kirsten Powers, Santita Jackson, Mara Liasson, Tamara Holder, Evan Bayh, Marc Lamont Hill, Geraldo Rivera...just to name a few.

Yup. FOX has the opposing view on all the time.

The rest of the lefty biased media? Not so much. In fact you'd have to really look to see that opposing view on any of em.

Alan Colmes is back? I remember when he was teamed up on "Hannity and Colmes" where he played the part of the Washington Generals to Sylvester's Harlem Globetrotters*, but I thought Fox ended that charade years ago.

*(Reference: the Washington Generals are a stooge exhibition basketball team whose job it is to continually lose to the Harlem Globetrotters)

I dunno, half that list I've never heard of and most of the rest aren't "liberal" but "centrist". When you sit as far to the right as Fox Noise, bringing in a centrist looks like "the left". Just as if you're sitting in Atlanta, St. Louis looks like "the west", even though you haven't even smelled San Francisco, or even Denver.

Kucinich could be more in the Denver area in that geographic analogy but again it all comes down to how they set him up, who gets the last word, etc. Fox knows who their audience is and they're not about to piss them off. Bringing in a Kucinich serves as a teaser but again they can either set him up as the Washington Generals or more likely, as a nutjob -- Dennis is an attention whore, and will, if encouraged, come up with some crazy stuff for that purpose. That would be my prediction, but whichever way they go will be analogous to the bad guy in staged TV "wrestling". Because it's what the audience wants. Not political discussion but political discussion theater. Not news but news-flavored entertainment. It feeds the same viewer instinct in the viewer as WWE wrestling does; not genuine contests but staged morality-play theater.

To the title of the OP: the obvious bias with Fox Noise has never been about who it hires; it's about the content and how it's presented. See "Hannity and Colmes".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back