Fox News is set to air Bin-Laden tape..

nakedemperor said:
Intelligence that al Qaeda was going to try to hijack or use airplanes as bombs was available and largely disregarded by the administration in the months before 9/11...that's what that is supposed to mean.

Answer me this - how many flights a day take off and land worldwide? Now, tell me, how was ANYBODY supposed to know which flights might be hit?

janeeng said:
I was thinking the same thing when first announced. Would be even more awesome if the bastard was caught during the weekend!

Actually.. that would be a *bit* too conveinent. If he's caught during the weekend, that would make it look like a setup.

freeandfun1 said:
Answer me this - how many flights a day take off and land worldwide? Now, tell me, how was ANYBODY supposed to know which flights might be hit?

That's what those genius airport security guards are for. Oh and internal security at airports. You know, the guys that are supposed to be paying attention.

Was anyone else struck as to HOW familiar Osama's words were? I swear it's like he was reading a script written by Michael Moore - I'd like to see just how closely Osama's line up with John Kerry's DNC speech.

-=d=- maybe it's all a conspricy to form another conspricy about BUsh and his connections. Maybe Kerry is the one connected far fetched but as likely as Moore's lies.

bin ladens tape follows the other threating tape by the english speaking raghead. Could be a signal for attacks to begin. Which is much more likely than a simple "vote for bin kerry".

The alert level should be going up soon.

gaffer said:
bin ladens tape follows the other threating tape by the english speaking raghead. Could be a signal for attacks to begin. Which is much more likely than a simple "vote for bin kerry".

The alert level should be going up soon.

They've been talking on Fox that the two tapes together might be a signal.

I think the two tapes are no coincidence. Somethings up. The traitors rhetoric was the prelude and set up for bin laden. What is said in not relavent the release and timing is the signal.

gaffer said:
I think the two tapes are no coincidence. Somethings up. The traitors rhetoric was the prelude and set up for bin laden. What is said in not relavent the release and timing is the signal.

I'm afraid I have to agree.

Hopefully it can be diverted, for Bush's sake, if not we are going to have 4 years of hell with kerry in office. I might actually have to consider moving to Australia, at least for the next 4 years!

Mainframe said:
That's what those genius airport security guards are for. Oh and internal security at airports. You know, the guys that are supposed to be paying attention.

Boxcutters were allowed at the time of the flights.

I say we should send them all back to Satan, and get rid of all this pc correctness; as for kerry, maybe we should send him over there to broker a deal :suck: :tank:

Was just watching that traitor adam raghead, and you know he has all the potiental of being the next senator from mass. He has been taking lessons from kerry and has a great political future in mass.

gaffer said:
Was just watching that traitor adam raghead, and you know he has all the potiental of being the next senator from mass. He has been taking lessons from kerry and has a great political future in mass.

:rotflmao:

Flying Duck said:
Boxcutters were allowed at the time of the flights.
I don't think they took over a whole plane with boxcutters. I think there was more to it, I can't prove it. Just think about it. I think there was security breakdown and publicizing it would make a bad situation worse. Then again I could be wrong, I'm just sayin a boxcutter isn't going to stop me.I think there was plenty of people on that plane who would feel the same.

gaffer said:

Yes very good at nuance and hedging.

wolvie20m said:
I don't think they took over a whole plane with boxcutters. I think there was more to it, I can't prove it. Just think about it. I think there was security breakdown and publicizing it would make a bad situation worse. Then again I could be wrong, I'm just sayin a boxcutter isn't going to stop me.I think there was plenty of people on that plane who would feel the same.

Follow this hypothetical.....

When was the last time you saw someone have their neck sliced open with a box cutter, and then say they have a bomb strapped around their waste (yeah...I know it's spelled waist.....) Most people in the US have never seen a murder, and would probably sit in stunned silence at the notion.

Certainly a single boxcutter would not scare most of us...it is how it is used, though. I would imagine most of those on the planes were in shock after the first minute or so of the take over of the flights.....

I do not undersetimate the cunning, and th intelligence of the radical islamic movement. They are definitely one of the most daring and intelligent of adversaries ever to attack the US.

wolvie20m said:

The mind set for the past 30 years is, hijackers are going to take the plane somewhere and hold the passengers hostage and negociate for whatever it is they want. So nobody should do anything but sit quietly and wait for the authorities to take action.

The next step is to grab two people crew or other passengers. Slit the throat of one to frighten the rest into not acting. It shows they mean business. Then orser the pilots out of the seats and one of the shitheads takes his place. The pilot will do as told to keep the other hostage from being hurt. Once the crew is out of the cockpit the other shits can hold hostages at the door to prevent anyone entering.

Also note they had box cutters. Its very likely they had the plastic extendable type which can be extended out about 4 inches like a knife and sharp as a razor. These are disposable and you can buy them at any hardware store.

They played a psych game using the fear of someone else being killed and relying on the non-action of most people who will sit and wait for authorities to take action.

Forum List

Back