FOX NEWS IS GARBAGE!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I turned on CNN and MSNBC and they were covering the Texas shooting. I turn on FOX at 9:39 and they are covering Hillary and Donna Brazil.

So I thought, I would turn it on again in five minutes. They are covering the tax cut bills.

How does Murdoch sleep at night?

I turned on CNN and MSNBC and they were covering the Texas shooting. I turn on FOX at 9:39 and they are covering Hillary and Donna Brazil.

So I thought, I would turn it on again in five minutes. They are covering the tax cut bills.

They’re audience doesn’t care. It’s all about the ratings.

Mass shootings barely register to the right.

And what news was breaking this morning on the shooting?

Other than we learned the shooter was an atheist who hated Christians.

Turned it on a third time, Hillary and Brazil.

You RW NUTS don't care that American are being massacred by gun nuts. Putin is laughing that he helped elect a Dictator who tows the NRA line.

Fox covered the shooting from the time it was announced until I went to bed around midnight. How much more do you want? The news about Clinton and Brazille is about a Dead Woman Walking. She's alive until the Clintons can figure out a way for her suicide,

For love of humanity try freaking decaff will you Jim? You're having a meltdown.

:lol:

You have sold the country to a bunch of RW gun nuts with Putin now calling the shots. The Orange clown says it is a mental issue. It sure is! And it starts with the Orange Nut in the White House.

But then there is M U E L L E R. He will save us from Mr Agent Orange. When his son-in-law is indicted for conspiracy, ya think the orange clown will pardon him? Jerrad was the one running the Russian fake news efforts in the US. Just a matter of time...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

For love of humanity try freaking decaff will you Jim? You're having a meltdown.

:lol:

You have sold the country to a bunch of RW gun nuts with Putin now calling the shots. The Orange clown says it is a mental issue. It sure is! And it starts with the Orange Nut in the White House.

But then there is M U E L L E R. He will save us from Mr Agent Orange. When his son-in-law is indicted for conspiracy, ya think the orange clown will pardon him? Jerrad was the one running the Russian fake news efforts in the US. Just a matter of time...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Gonna do a little research to see what applied to butthurt causes the most pain and discomfort and send you a case of the stuff.

They’re audience doesn’t care. It’s all about the ratings.

Mass shootings barely register to the right.
Turned it on a third time, Hillary and Brazil.

You RW NUTS don't care that American are being massacred by gun nuts. Putin is laughing that he helped elect a Dictator who tows the NRA line.
They are not gun nuts, they are just nuts with a gun. There is a difference.

Forum List

Back