FOX News is blocking investigation on Comrade and Russia!

Another anonymous source claims the OP sucks shit right out of the bull's ass for the freshest taste possible.

"Jessica Golloher [was] a Fox News Radio correspondent in the Middle East and North Africa"

Wow...they "blocked" her from abandoning her assignment in Jerusalem to investigate a fictitious story in Moscow. How terrible. I mean, what kind of company expects their employees to do the jobs they are assign to do... those bastards!

Fox News Radio Correspondent Sues for Retaliation

Im telling you Trump has made it so that when he hits the fan the shit will fly all over everyone and thats why people like Nunez are doing things that seem crazy but not crazy if you consider what he has to lose

1zrtw5.jpg

Fox blocked investigation of Trump's Russian ties, fired employee says - entertainment - CenturyLink

So, not only is the GOP colluding with the white house and Russia, FOX (false) News is colluding with the white house and Russia. I guess they are all in Putin's bulging pocket.

Wow. I had no idea that Fox could prevent a Federal prosecutor from doing their job. Way to go Fox!

They are assisting in the Comrade's obstruction of justice. It is what Hannity and his pals do.

Fox blocked investigation of Trump's Russian ties, fired employee says - entertainment - CenturyLink

So, not only is the GOP colluding with the white house and Russia, FOX (false) News is colluding with the white house and Russia. I guess they are all in Putin's bulging pocket.

Wow. I had no idea that Fox could prevent a Federal prosecutor from doing their job. Way to go Fox!

They are assisting in the Comrade's obstruction of justice. It is what Hannity and his pals do.

I had no idea they were so powerful. I am truly shocked. I thought you had to be a politician or a highly placed bureaucrat, you know, like holder, or lerner et al you know, people who actually control the info and control who gets to look at that info who control investigations. Add to that the willful compliance of the MSM who went out of their way to not ask hard questions and I think you should see where I'm heading...but no. You probably don't.

Forum List

Back