Fox News interview ends after...

Do you realize that there is such a thing as hard commercial breaks?
It is timed by the computers and they would have been cut off by those commercials.
If any of have you noticed, all stations are pretty much timed by commercials so that if you change a channel you will still see a commercial.

His commits were not cut off by Fox News.
Being in a war zone is totally different than what happed in Benghazi.
What he did was a typical political move that distracts from the question that was asked.
You ask a question you answer back with another question. It is a very old typical political move and nothing more than that.

You are ignoring my post regarding the remainder networks NBC, ABC, CBS, MSN.

I'm ignoring it because it isn't germane to the OP. You see, what you are doing is called "deflection"....a weak attempt to distract from the OP. Besides that I don't buy this liberal bias in the MSM bullshit. I agree that MSNBC is biased tho not as blatantly as FOX but as for the rest? Naw, dawg they aren't biased that's just you and the rest of the right assuming that because what they report doesn't have a conservative slant, it must be librul.

So anyway ... do you have anything to say about the actual OP other than to whine about some other news outlet?

It is that binary this or that absolutist thought process that right winger have, that If you are not for us you are against us mentality.
they cannot help themselves, it is a function of their right wing brain.

Do you think the leftwingers are any different?

You can almost hear the "ABORT! ABORT!" command in the host's earpiece.

What a joke FOX is.
It reminded me of the "Astronaut on Mars" skit by the satirical comedy group Conception Corporation where the media and the president are awaiting the first words from astronaut West as he takes his first steps on Mars. When he starts to apologize for his country, you hear a Nixonesque voice in the background say "CUT OFF HIS OXYGEN."

Forum List

Back