Fox News interview ends after...

“I think that the emphasis on Benghazi has been extremely political, partly because Fox was operating as a wing of the Republican Party,” Ricks said.

With that, Scott thanked him and turned to a co-anchor, who introduced a commercial.

Classic.

Fox ‘news,’ always entertaining.

Who gives a shit? "Wing" is a bit of a stretch, but there's never been any argument about the network's Conservative slant.

Has there ever been an argument about the remainder networks' Liberal slant?

Found it on YouTube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZjA4SpZaGY]Journalist Tom Ricks Fox News Interview Ends Abruptly - Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]

Who gives a shit? "Wing" is a bit of a stretch, but there's never been any argument about the network's Conservative slant.

'Fair and balanced' doesn't imply that they lean in any direction. Perhaps they should change their slogan.

No, it's not a stretch at all. Fox is a straight up GOP propaganda outfit.

Reality has a liberal slant so I can understand you confusion.

You can almost hear the "ABORT! ABORT!" command in the host's earpiece.

What a joke FOX is.

You are ignoring my post regarding the remainder networks NBC, ABC, CBS, MSN.

I'm ignoring it because it isn't germane to the OP. You see, what you are doing is called "deflection"....a weak attempt to distract from the OP. Besides that I don't buy this liberal bias in the MSM bullshit. I agree that MSNBC is biased tho not as blatantly as FOX but as for the rest? Naw, dawg they aren't biased that's just you and the rest of the right assuming that because what they report doesn't have a conservative slant, it must be librul.

So anyway ... do you have anything to say about the actual OP other than to whine about some other news outlet?

What a joke FOX is.

I'm ignoring it because it isn't germane to the OP. You see, what you are doing is called "deflection"....a weak attempt to distract from the OP. Besides that I don't buy this liberal bias in the MSM bullshit. I agree that MSNBC is biased tho not as blatantly as FOX but as for the rest? Naw, dawg they aren't biased that's just you and the rest of the right assuming that because what they report doesn't have a conservative slant, it must be librul.

So anyway ... do you have anything to say about the actual OP other than to whine about some other news outlet?

Deflection, huh? That's an interesting word. Here's an example...

Scott asked why Ricks would call it hype when four Americans were killed, including the first U.S. ambassador in more than 30 years.

Ricks responded that few people knew how many U.S. security contractors were killed in Iraq and compared that to the attention paid to “what was essentially a small firefight” in Libya.

Sounds like "a weak attempt to distract from" Scott's question. Except to you loony clowns of course.

What a joke FOX is.

It is that binary this or that absolutist thought process that right winger have, that If you are not for us you are against us mentality.
they cannot help themselves, it is a function of their right wing brain.

As Fox diverts another interview into their favorite topic of Benghazi, you can see how mortified they are when a guest calls them on their role in the story

Deflection, huh? That's an interesting word. Here's an example...

Scott asked why Ricks would call it hype when four Americans were killed, including the first U.S. ambassador in more than 30 years.

Ricks responded that few people knew how many U.S. security contractors were killed in Iraq and compared that to the attention paid to “what was essentially a small firefight” in Libya.

Sounds like "a weak attempt to distract from" Scott's question. Except to you loony clowns of course.

Its called putting the attacks in historical perspective

Fox has blown one terrorist attack into a firestorm while refusing to inform their viewers where it stands compared to other embassy attacks

Forum List

Back