Fox News identifies Japanese dance club as nuclear power plant.

I think some censor put Sendai down there . The actual town in the region can't have its name displayed on US TV without complaints.

250px-Japan_location_map_with_side_map_of_the_Ryukyu_Islands.svg.png

Last edited:
:lol:

Did you notice that they have Sendai at the bottom of the island?

And this outfit wants to pick our next president???
ba15c11c.gif
Yes, I wonder if many of them could even find Japan on a world map.

Before this shit happened, could you? And could you have pinpointed each town? Honestly.

I certainly could have. I've spent time at Yakota AFB, Yokosuka Naval Base, Sesebo Naval Base, Camp Fuji Marine Camp, and Misawa AFB, at the northern end of Japan, which has become a support center for relief efforts:

Atsugi helos deploy to Misawa to support Japan relief efforts

Stars and Stripes
Published: March 18, 2011

MISAWA AIR BASE, Japan — The U.S. Navy has moved air assets from Tokyo to Misawa to support humanitarian relief efforts in earthquake and tsunami-ravaged northeastern Japan.

About 530 sailors belonging to Helicopter Anti-Submarine Squadron 14 and Helicopter Anti-Submarine Squadron (Light) 51 – both stationed at Atsugi Naval Air Facility in Tokyo – began arriving Friday.

A total of 13 aircraft, including SH-60 Seahawk helicopters and P-3 Orion planes, were expected by late Friday night, according to Naval Air Facility Misawa spokesman Petty Officer 1st Class Matthew Bradley.

NAF Misawa is collocated with the Air Force on the air base.

Bradley said the squadrons will focus on search-and-rescue and resupply missions, and pilots had already started flying Friday afternoon.

It's beautiful up there, but very cold. Snow was 4 feet in some areas.

Forum List

Back