Fox News host turns on Trump, questions if he's 'human' over LaVar Ball tweets

If you want to think that a grown man, a parent, is correct in telling their son that shop lifting is no big deal, that's on you isn't it.

China had the Thieving Three facing ten years. Other countries that maintain small prison populations would have whipped them with a cat o nine tails or caned them like the tagger or gum chewer.

Watch as a Fox News host just stunned the network by blasting Donald Trump for his recent Twitter attacks against LaVar Ball and the college players arrested in China, which resulted in the host even questioning whether or not the president was a human.

I'm strictly a Fox News fan and a staunch Conservative, There's 4 or 5 hosts that don't make my liver quiver and Cavuto is near the top of the list. He thinks he's the sharpest peanut in the turd, but he ain't.

Watch as a Fox News host just stunned the network by blasting Donald Trump for his recent Twitter attacks against LaVar Ball and the college players arrested in China, which resulted in the host even questioning whether or not the president was a human.

I'm strictly a Fox News fan and a staunch Conservative, There's 4 or 5 hosts that don't make my liver quiver and Cavuto is near the top of the list. He thinks he's the sharpest peanut in the turd, but he ain't.

Sheep Smith is another.:mad-61:

He acts so prissy like a girl and has no sense of humor

Don't worry. Cavuto will be back to kissing Trump's ass and hating Democrats again first thing tomorrow morning, and you won't hear any more about this from him. He just did that so that after Trump is kicked out, he can say "See? I was already against him back then."

Shep Smith is at the top of my list...Hannity's radio show is on opposite both of them (Smith and Cavuto), so I rarely listen to either of 'em.

Sean Hannity - KSGF radio Springfield - listen live

Last edited:

Shep Smith is at the top of my list...Hannity's radio show is on opposite both of them (Smith and Cavuto), so I rarely listen to either of 'em.

Sean Hannity - KSGF radio Springfield - listen live

Sheeple Smith is pure and undiluted scum.

Time for him to go and find new pastures, where work is concerned.

Hannity and Newt were discussing the sad fact that apparently a lot of Afro Americans apparently feel entitled to steal stuff and embarrass the USA.

There are plenty of good people imprisoned in China on fake criminal charges due to their desire for freedom.

Trump owes the USA an apology for going for the release of these three criminal thugs instead of any of the decent people.

He acts so prissy like a girl and has no sense of humor
I remember during the Trayvon Martin crisis, I think it was, when NBC played their doctored tape, ol' Shep nearly started crying on air at just what a world historical injustice our race had committed against Obama's little angel. I haven't been able to watch him since.

Homosexual Shep Smith is crazy. He is only relevant to narrate car chase videos.

Hannity and Newt were discussing the sad fact that apparently a lot of Afro Americans apparently feel entitled to steal stuff and embarrass the USA.

That' not a fact. Don't get your cultural facts from people on the outside. Surprisingly they don't know much as proven above.

It would be like me saying most whites think theor better than everyone else. You'd immediately see the folly in that statement. But a white person says it about blacks and you're like "hmmm, interesting point Irishman"

Don't worry. Cavuto will be back to kissing Trump's ass and hating Democrats again first thing tomorrow morning, and you won't hear any more about this from him. He just did that so that after Trump is kicked out, he can say "See? I was already against him back then."

You have obviously never seen Cavuto

Forum List

Back