Fox News host Jeanine Pirro busted driving 119 miles per hour in upstate New York

If someone fired a gun into a crowd and missed everyone, would you say "no harm, no foul"? THINK, you miserable hate-filled degenerate wretch.

Why don't YOU think and realize that someone firing a gun into a crowd is INTENDING to hurt others. I've sped at least 30,000 times and have never had an accident or hurt anyone. The gunman is TRYING to hurt people and sooner or later WILL.

A skilled driver in a good car is far safer than a bad driver in a POS tin can, regardless of speed. Why do I think you fall into the latter?

how many people are killed by guns every year?

how many people are killed by cars every year?

there is an argument to be made for gun control, but I can't disagree that someone driving 120 mph on a public roadway is a danger to society.... same as someone who shoots into a crowd.

The most dangerous person in the world are people who think they can tell others how to live by what THEY can and cannot do.

no. the most dangerous people are immature childish twits who stamp their feet because they can't endanger others.
That’s a good description of the left when we talk about securing our borders.

suuuuuuure it is. :cuckoo:

Fox News host Jeanine Pirro busted driving 119 miles per hour in upstate New York
Jeanine Pirro, one of President Donald Trump’s favorite Fox News hosts, was charged with speeding this weekend when police clocked her driving at 119 miles per hour in upstate New York.

Could you imagine the complete psychotic meltdown Jeanine Pirro would have if Hillary Clinton was caught doing this?

DRIVERS are being warned about a potential threat from terrorists that could remotely take control of people’s cars and cause high-speed collisions, warns experts Driver WARNING: Terrorists hackers 'could kill MILLIONS' by remotely taking charge of cars

‘Car hacking’ just got real: In experiment, hackers disable SUV on busy highway

WiltedShamelessIndochinesetiger-max-1mb.gif

Creatures who drive 120 mph are psychopaths with no sense of right and wrong and no concern for the safety of others. She's the same as a mad bomber terrorist and should be locked up forever.
You ramble too much, perhaps you should shoot yourself for excessive gibberish. I didn't see Lebron James getting locked up for the same thing, but wait, he's black, so never mind.

I've hit about 150 on open roads several times, back in the days. When you have a high end car, you hardly feel the difference. Like I said before it all depends on the laws of the state, and HOW you were driving, and the police officer's perception.

Exotic car club members among 12 accused of driving 100+ mph on I-394
Exotic car club members among 12 accused of driving 100+ mph on I-394

Caught at 100 mph -- now what? - CNN.com

Basketball phenom LeBron James has one. As does actor Matt Dillon. So, famously, does politician Al Gore's son.

A triple digit speeding ticket results in different punishments in different states.

You may think it's a Bentley, Benz or even a Prius, or the latest celebrity accoutrement, but we're not talking about that. All of these famous individuals have a speeding ticket citation for allegedly driving above 100 mph.

As the three drivers were cited in three different states, they all face varying combinations of penalty fines, courts fees and possible license suspensions. But even if a prospective fine won't hit LeBron's oversized pocketbook too hard, it often adds up to a pretty penny for the average motorist once an insurance adjustment -- or policy cancellation -- is taken into account.

She is a threat.

Don't be so scared.
No one is gonna let the bad woman hurt you softies.

It is truly funny to listen to all these posters (apparently nervous women) who have probably NEVER driven very fast and obviously wouldn't trust themselves to drive very fast and would probably kill themselves along with ten others if they did tell everyone else how dangerous THEY are!

She is a threat.

Don't be so scared.
No one is gonna let the bad woman hurt you softies.

It is truly funny to listen to all these posters (apparently nervous women) who have probably NEVER driven very fast and obviously wouldn't trust themselves to drive very fast and would probably kill themselves along with ten others if they did tell everyone else how dangerous THEY are!

There are spots here that are wonderful for seeing whether or not your car can actually fly. I like to think I've come close a couple times. :)

Forum List

Back