Fox News host debunks 'Uranium One' conspiracy, viewers melt down on Twitter

Watch as a Fox News host just turned on the network and debunked the phony "Uranium One" conspiracy in less than 30 seconds, resulting in viewers of the network losing it on social media, with many going on hate-filled rants in the process. It looks like at least one person on Fox News has some sense, but the fans don't seen to happy about it.

Fox News host debunks 'Uranium One' conspiracy, viewers melt down on Twitter

SSSHHHHH!!!! You are not supposed to talk about facts. Shep Smith's crime is that he committed a random act of journalism. That is a no-no to it's crazy Trump viewers who make up most of Fox's viewers.

Carlson Tucker is taking this on right now on TV, good for him. He is right, people minimizing the threat of this uranium. It's not as if it's the same as selling lumber to Russia. He is fully aware this is massive corruption on the part of Hillary, and she has been very well rewarded. Why would she be so well rewarded if this wasn't a HUGE deal to Russia?

Go Tucker! The best reporter/journalist/patriot in all of the media, left, right or otherwise!

In other words Tucker is spouting his Trump propaganda. Clinton did not have the power to okay the deal. There were numerous agencies and officials that had to approve of the deal. Any one of them could have killed the deal. As far as I know, Clinton was only 1 of numerous officials. Maybe he can explain that.

I think it's funny how partisan hacks on both sides will suddenly find a media outlet they normally trash acceptable when someone on there says something they agree with as soon as Smith says something you guys don't like or agree with it will be business as usual again.

Nobody is suddenly finding fox acceptable. It's still lying trash. Shep Smith is the only one I know of that isn't a fox drone.

Chris Wallace is another honest journalist at Fox. He has lamented what people like Hannity are turning Fox into.

Actually Sessions agrees with Shep Smith. He says there is no basis for a special prosecutor for the Uranium One deal.

Actually Sessions agrees with Shep Smith. He says there is no basis for a special prosecutor for the Uranium One deal.

Considering all that she has done and the wealth she has accumulated which make absolutely NO sense considering she has had a career in politics, she deserves a special prosecutor for MANY reasons.

The bottom line in all of this, what message does this send America and the world? America is for sale. Individuals can undermine the system for personal benefit.

Asshole trump is feeling the heat from Mueller's investigation.

It has him so rattled he spends every day tweeting about Hillary in a mad attempt to get the spotlight off of himself and his corrupt, incompetent, and disgustingly crooked admnistration.

Read my lips, trump: It won't work. You're a twisted, sick, bully and asswipe who cheated your way into the White House.

Just this morning, it was reported that the Uranium One "conspiracy" is alive and well and headed to a Special Counselor investigation. Along with the E-mail investigation, I assume Hillary has already been placed under suicide watch with a hefty supply of cocaine.

Yes, the coke planes used to land south of Lakeland, Florida in the phosphate-mining pits, though since Morocco's phosphate links to that country's contributions to CF, there's likely other fresh routes from South America as yes undisclosed.

This is truly awesome. And no - Wolf Blitzer would never do this. Neither would Bret Baier. For one, neither of them are up on the events they cover or are intellectually curious.

Asshole trump is feeling the heat from Mueller's investigation.

It has him so rattled he spends every day tweeting about Hillary in a mad attempt to get the spotlight off of himself and his corrupt, incompetent, and disgustingly crooked admnistration.

Read my lips, trump: It won't work. You're a twisted, sick, bully and asswipe who cheated your way into the White House.
Wow, that post didn’t age well….lol

Forum List

Back