Fox News Hires The Stunningly Gorgeous Conservative Babe Tomi Lahren

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This young lady is the face of the new conservative woman. She is pro-Constitution, pro-Trump, and shares his ideology of making America great again and transforming it into a Nationalist nation.

taking-on-tomi-lahren-2-570x570.jpg

Young Conservative Icon Tomi Lahren Hired by Fox News

I remember her...

She goes by the name Bambi down at the Pussycat Club

"We got the bubble headed
Bleached blonde
Comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash
With a gleam in her eye"

Don Henley

Yeah, good tune however it was released about 10 years before Fox was founded. He Must have written it about the MSM and CNN.

You sure that's not a guy?
mo1.jpg

Jenna-Talackova.jpg

Andreja-Peji%C4%871.jpg

I know. Sometimes it's just so hard to tell. I would feel uncomfortable if any of these people walked into the men's room while I was standing at the urinal.

Isn't she the one who was too crazy for Glenn Beck? Holy shit, she must really be crazy.

Other way around....Beck probably got too crazy for her. Have you even listened to Beck? He's a loony catastrophist.

The question is, with Ailes and O'Riley gone from FOX for sexual harassment, who did she blow to get her job at FOX?

The question is, with Ailes and O'Riley gone from FOX for sexual harassment, who did she blow to get her job at FOX?

The same guys that Shep blows to keep his job I would guess....:ack-1:

Bleached blonde
Comes on at five
With a gleam in her eye"

Don Henley

Yeah, good tune however it was released about 10 years before Fox was founded. He Must have written it about the MSM and CNN.
It's one of those tunes whose words hold true over a long period of time. That's the type Fox likes to hire - attractive young blondes just smart enough to read a teleprompter.

Bleached blonde
Comes on at five
With a gleam in her eye"

Don Henley

It's one of those tunes whose words hold true over a long period of time. That's the type Fox likes to hire - attractive young blondes just smart enough to read a teleprompter.

Still, Henely couldn't have had Fox in mind when he wrote it. You are just projecting and presuming.....

So, a woman being attractive and blonde guarantees (in your mind) that they are dumb? Talk about sexist and misogynistic.

Bleached blonde
Comes on at five
With a gleam in her eye"

Don Henley

Still, Henely couldn't have had Fox in mind when he wrote it. You are just projecting and presuming.....

So, a woman being attractive and blonde guarantees (in your mind) that they are dumb? Talk about sexist and misogynistic.
Oh, I suppose some of them are quite intelligent. It probably is a ways down the list on what Faux News is looking for though.

Bleached blonde
Comes on at five
With a gleam in her eye"

Don Henley

Oh, I suppose some of them are quite intelligent. It probably is a ways down the list on what Faux News is looking for though.

So all those chicks with law degrees are dumbasses?

[quote}Oh, I suppose some of them are quite intelligent. It probably is a ways down the list on what Faux News is looking for though.[/QUOTE]

If you ever watch Fox News on a regular basis, you'd see that most are all intelligent and attractive.

Forum List

Back