Fox News Haters Just Got Some Seriously BAD NEWS! This Changes Everything.

Right wing tards see this as Fox telling the truth.

Dean, you are a sycophant. You post what you think will slander the hated enemy party, or will pimp your party. You have zero regard for facts.

You also fail the grasp the distinction between commentary and news; Glenn Beck is commentary. Further, even HuffingGlue - a 100% party controlled source, acknowledges that Obama did and does incur these costs.

As always, you're talking out of your ass in your zeal to be a good demagogue.

Last edited:
I read as far as the words "Obama's lawless administration" and realized it was a Hack piece written by a ultra-partisan. Flame Zone material, just like Rosie O'Donnell's ISIS tattoo.

This board seems to be allowing more flagrant lies being posted, like never before. Then they are defended with....."only satire." I have come to the conclusion Satire means Lie..

Derp derp derp indeed, Comrade.

Fox? You mean GOP TV?

They do have good news for about 30 mins out of a 24 hr cycle. The rest is xenophobic alarmism

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Fox? You mean GOP TV?

They do have good news for about 30 mins out of a 24 hr cycle. The rest is xenophobic alarmism

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

How would you know? When do you ever turn away from "Must Hate TV" on MSNBC?

gv062115dAPC20150622124532.jpg

Ran across this today, thought it was interesting... .

To say I am a fan of Fox News would be an error, but in terms of Television, Fox is the only News Channel worth the time to watch it.

Here's the first paragraph or so, from the Article:

"Fox News is the only place on cable to get true, fair-and-balanced news. And the Fox News Channel has been so wildly successful, that it’s no longer competing with CNN or MSNBC. Instead, they are competing with larger networks – such as ESPN and antenna stations. They destroy the competition, and do it with a proud, pro-American worldview. That’s why we love Fox.

But when you’re that successful, you have many critics. ..."

Read more: Fox News Haters Just Got Some Seriously BAD NEWS This Changes Everything. - The Political Insider
I would agree that fox news is by far better than CNN or other tv news stations, however you have to keep in mind that all of these channels are controlled by the same small group of people. The only way to get the truth is to turn off the state funded propaganda on TV and go to alternative media that has real investigative journalists rather than teleprompter readers. There are websites that put out put pure insanity without backing up anything they say, but there are good sources out there that show the proof for what they report. The one I would recommend the highest is infowars.com, but there are many more if you just look and actually take the time to see if they are a credible source.

Still... not a single Leftist has managed to find a single point which can be attributed to Fox News, which would on any level represent a reason for any reasonable person to distrust Fox News... of course, there's only been 15 pages of weeping and gnashing of Leftist Tooth... so there's not much left to discuss, given that reality has pretty much crushed the deluded braying of the children and fools that comprise the Left.

Thanks ... it was everything I knew it would be.

Lefty idiots become unhinged at the mere mention of Fox even though its audience is dwarfed by that of a combined ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC nightly. It appears Fox must be doing something right if they're upsetting so many scumbags.

Lefty idiots become unhinged at the mere mention of Fox even though its audience is dwarfed by that of a combined ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and MSNBC nightly. It appears Fox must be doing something right if they're upsetting so many scumbags.

Fox News has been repeatedly upsetting the biggest scumbag of them all to the point that He can't stop bitching about it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back