FOX News Guest: "Strip Search All 18-28 Year Old Muslim Men At Airports"

I love how he turns around a few seconds later and claims he's not in favor of profiling.

I love how he turns around a few seconds later and claims he's not in favor of profiling.

Right?

He's against profiling ... all he wants it to strip search ALL male Muslims 18-28.

It's so simple.

Right?

He's against profiling ... all he wants it to strip search ALL male Muslims 18-28.

It's so simple.

If forced to examine his own thinking:

$mindblown.jpg

Profile away I say.

now here is a good start, instead of harrassing and searching innocent Americans that we know are not terrorists. If the known terrorists were known to be purple and were three feet tall and came from this area region of the world wouldn't it make scense to look for people who fit this discription and come from this region? But we can't do that because it might insult some people or be considered politically incorrect.:cuckoo:

Freakn'n perverts at Fox

Hey, ya gotta remember, these guys saw all those Abu Ghraib photos and now they wanna get their own squeeze in.... The thought of the tight butts and not getting to touch is too much for em.... It brings up a whole new genre of fantasy play... Larry Craig and Mark Foley are gonna do volunteer service for TSA.....

Laura Ingram walks that fine line, too. From one side of her mouth she cries that muslims should be wholly detained and searched while insisting that she doesn't support ethnic profiling. It's funny watching silly little righties FLIP FLOP themselves into nonsense while trying to suggest, but balking at stating explicitly, that they want to see only muslims detained before flying. Hilarious.

Freakn'n perverts at Fox

Hey, ya gotta remember, these guys saw all those Abu Ghraib photos and now they wanna get their own squeeze in.... The thought of the tight butts and not getting to touch is too much for em.... It brings up a whole new genre of fantasy play... Larry Craig and Mark Foley are gonna do volunteer service for TSA.....

I'm sorry Contessa but the guy clearly said Muslim males ages 18-28 ... that's too old for Foley.

Freakn'n perverts at Fox

I'm sorry Contessa but the guy clearly said Muslim males ages 18-28 ... that's too old for Foley.

He's gonna expand the area of interest, lol...

Be interesting to see how they're gonna search somebody due to their "ethical background".

Cheney, Rove, Clinton and Rangel better watch out I tell ya....

Be interesting to see how they're gonna search somebody due to their "ethical background".
easy, hey all you people from the middle east go over there and get in that line!!! Sorry but a lot of terrorist have came from that region and we will have to check you sorry for the inconvenence. Isn't that last part what they say to us innocent Americans.

What an idiot.

They will just get 29 year old Muslims and thwart his plan!

Should they worry about young women, too, and maybe old people wearing those incontinence underwear set-ups, or astronaut diapers?

Ya know this could get really ugly!

And what about miniature Middle Easterners wearing the Yemeni (NOT Yemenese, yeah he said that, "Yemenese") version of Pampers or Huggies?

Forum List

Back