Fox News gives Cain some free advice

No assumption. You called the women who claimed there was sexual harassment bitches.

You are a sexist.

Nothing PC about facts.

I called you a bitch too Captain PC. Now you are a champion of Political Correctness? Bitch please.:lol:
Obviously, I don't give a shit what you or anyone else calls me.

I do give a shit about exposing sexists like you, though.
Aha you care! that's why you're still replying

I care about your obvious sexism, of course. That's just what I said, idiot.

You don't even know anything about these women who complained about sexual harassment yet you call them bitches.

That's sexist. That's what you are.

Last edited:
I care about your obvious sexism, of course. That's just what I said.

You don't even know anything about these women who complained about sexual harassment yet you call them bitches.

I dont have to know a bitch to call her a bitch. I called you a bitch and even if you have testicles you still are a bitch. Explain that one with your sexist thread bomb :lol: If I feel like it, I do. Freedom! See? Stop playing Captain Save a Ho.

:eek: I said Ho and implied a ho is who you were saving. :eek:

I care about your obvious sexism, of course. That's just what I said.

I dont have to know a bitch to call her a bitch.

The only thing you know about these women is that they claimed sexual harassment.

And, you called them bitches because of that.

I called you a bitch and even if you have testicles you still are a bitch. Explain that one with your sexist thread bomb :lol: If I feel like it, I do. Freedom! See? Stop playing Captain Save a Ho.

:eek: I said Ho and implied a ho is who you were saving. :eek:
So, now women who make complaints of sexual harassment are not just bitches to you, they are also whores.

Fascinating.

Forum List

Back