FOX News Gives 4.5 min to Top Tier Candidate.

what can happen between now and February? Humor me.

Rick drops out... or is just rejected fully and people look for someone else to back being a huge amount of people hate Mitt.

Ron Paul's biggest problem is not that people don't like him or not that people don’t know him... It's that the media and retards like you spam us with Ron Paul can't win. If Ron Paul won first or second place in one of the first primaries that could be huge for him in making him look like he can win.

One thing you forget is RP can raise money like whoa. Most struggle to just keep up, meaning others will drop out and RP can keep going strong and if a spot opens he might be the guy to fill it.

I hate to break this to you, but you may be wrong. Ive met alot of conservatives that actually do hate Ron Paul. They think his positions are suicidal.

I don't hate him but some of his positions arent very well thoughtout and can lead to catostrophic devastation.

I mean im not going to say he's unelectable. I dont believe anyone is. But I think you may not realize how may people really dont like him.
His "not thought out" positions are the same today as they've been for decades....If it's anyone who hasn't thought trough their positions, it's mealy-mouthed double dealers like Romney and Perry.

Think what you want about Dr. Paul, at least you'll know what he believes and why he believes it...For better or worse, I'll take that over wormy little snake oil salesmen, who need to wet their finger and stick it to the wind to know what to say today.

Rick drops out... or is just rejected fully and people look for someone else to back being a huge amount of people hate Mitt.

Ron Paul's biggest problem is not that people don't like him or not that people don’t know him... It's that the media and retards like you spam us with Ron Paul can't win. If Ron Paul won first or second place in one of the first primaries that could be huge for him in making him look like he can win.

One thing you forget is RP can raise money like whoa. Most struggle to just keep up, meaning others will drop out and RP can keep going strong and if a spot opens he might be the guy to fill it.

I hate to break this to you, but you may be wrong. Ive met alot of conservatives that actually do hate Ron Paul. They think his positions are suicidal.

I don't hate him but some of his positions arent very well thoughtout and can lead to catostrophic devastation.

I mean im not going to say he's unelectable. I dont believe anyone is. But I think you may not realize how may people really dont like him.
His "not thought out" positions are the same today as they've been for decades....If it's anyone who hasn't thought trough their positions, it's mealy-mouthed double dealers like Romney and Perry.

Think what you want about Dr. Paul, at least you'll know what he believes and why he believes it...For better or worse, I'll take that over wormy little snake oil salesmen, who need to wet their finger and stick it to the wind to know what to say today.
Romney and Perry are both in trouble as far as I am concerned.

Romney and Perry are both in trouble as far as I am concerned.

Trouble from whom? I'll listen.

Tell me which primary he's going to win, dipshit. and then tell me how many primaries a candidate has to win to win the nomination. Top Tier should not be defined as someone who has no chance to win ANY primaries.
Nobody can tell you that anymore than they can tell you who is going to win the World Series in April.

Give it up, dude.

I can tell you who WON'T win the World Series and i can tell you who WON'T win a single primary.

Tell me which primary he's going to win, dipshit. and then tell me how many primaries a candidate has to win to win the nomination. Top Tier should not be defined as someone who has no chance to win ANY primaries.
Nobody can tell you that anymore than they can tell you who is going to win the World Series in April.

Give it up, dude.

I can tell you who WON'T win the World Series and i can tell you who WON'T win a single primary.
No you can't....If the participants in the 1991 WS doesn't prove that, nothing does.

Give it up, dude.

No you can't....If the participants in the 1991 WS don't prove that, nothing does.

I'm sorry. I missed the "in April" part. You're right about the World Series.

Still, Ron Paul won't win a single primary.

No you can't....If the participants in the 1991 WS don't prove that, nothing does.

That's your guess....Might even be a strong probability.

But none of the "conventional wisdom" of the day gave Bubba, Kerry or McLame a snowball's chance in hell either....That's why we hold elections.

That's your guess....Might even be a strong probability.

But none of the "conventional wisdom" of the day gave Bubba, Kerry or McLame a snowball's chance in hell either....That's why we hold elections.

Who was supposed to win the nom when Kerry won?

We know who the corporatists/establishment wants and it aint Dr. Paul. What does that tell you?
There are plenty of corporatists and establishment hacks who'd be perfectly happy to keep your matinée idol Boiking in the White House...What's that say about you?

Looking at the current Repub line-up, he's heads and shoulders above them. I also remember reading that the serious candidates were sitting-out this election which has proven to be true in my estimation. Did you bother to watch the debate? I didn't zzz. The couple of candidates that have a chance of winning the independents in the General won't win the Primaries because the far-right want a fire-breathing conservative (who can also be bought).

We know who the corporatists/establishment wants and it aint Dr. Paul. What does that tell you?
There are plenty of corporatists and establishment hacks who'd be perfectly happy to keep your matinée idol Boiking in the White House...What's that say about you?

Looking at the current Repub line-up, he's heads and shoulders above them. I also remember reading that the serious candidates were sitting-out this election which has proven to be true in my estimation. Did you bother to watch the debate? I didn't zzz. The couple of candidates that have a chance of winning the independents in the General won't win the Primaries because the far-right want a fire-breathing conservative (who can also be bought).
Right...Your boy is just not as big a corporatist/establishment tool hack.

Way to go, loser.

Simple question for Paul fans

What states would he win primaries in? And he won't win his home state of Texas

Simple question for Paul fans

What states would he win primaries in? And he won't win his home state of Texas

Perry will win Texas. Romney will win New Hampshire, where they say Paul polls the best (I think Romney holds an 18 point lead over the second place candidate there).

Forum List

Back