FOX News Gives 4.5 min to Top Tier Candidate.

You don't know that.

People were (correctly) saying that Lurch Kerry was a sucky candidate and he won the nomination...Bubba Clintoon was one of those "sacrificial lambs" trotted out because the dems thought poppy Bush was a lock.

A lot can happen between now and February.

what can happen between now and February? Humor me.

Nuclear explosions
Frequent Riots on American Streets
More terrorism
Political assassinations
Complete Financial Collapse
World Peace
Etc

Now, Im not evaluating how likely any of those will happen. I certainly hope most of them never happen. But things can change quickly.
In other words? Anarchy at the hands of the moochers that know we can't pay for anything any longer...but they will still demand it regardless.

Mirror of Greece and the EU.

Megyn's got her smirk down-pat ;) Do you people really get your news from her? I prefer to read my news as opposed to having a blonde or faux blonde read what Roger Aisles thinks I should know. :eusa_eh:

You don't know that.

People were (correctly) saying that Lurch Kerry was a sucky candidate and he won the nomination...Bubba Clintoon was one of those "sacrificial lambs" trotted out because the dems thought poppy Bush was a lock.

A lot can happen between now and February.

Rick drops out... or is just rejected fully and people look for someone else to back being a huge amount of people hate Mitt.

Ron Paul's biggest problem is not that people don't like him or not that people don’t know him... It's that the media and retards like you spam us with Ron Paul can't win. If Ron Paul won first or second place in one of the first primaries that could be huge for him in making him look like he can win.

One thing you forget is RP can raise money like whoa. Most struggle to just keep up, meaning others will drop out and RP can keep going strong and if a spot opens he might be the guy to fill it.

I hate to break this to you, but you may be wrong. Ive met alot of conservatives that actually do hate Ron Paul. They think his positions are suicidal.

I don't hate him but some of his positions arent very well thoughtout and can lead to catostrophic devastation.

I mean im not going to say he's unelectable. I dont believe anyone is. But I think you may not realize how may people really dont like him.

Ron Paul's not a top-tier candidate. Nice try, though.

Really?? I mean are you so fucking dense that I have to type it all out agian?

Ok, here goes.

Ron Paul consistantly wins every debate, he consistantly wins or by the narrowist margins loses straw polls. Fox news even mentioned last night that Ron Paul generates over double the internet searches as any other candidate. Now he is consistantly polling third place, and I believe he is polling second on beating Obama.

Ron Paul is the frontrunner of the primary, he is just being shunned by big brother. Why? Cause he isnt going to trim the fat from the edges, he is going to chop the whole pig.

Americans need to wake up, your media is manipulating you. You are not free. Your TV tells you lies. Seek indipendant media.

1t0r3931_540x360.jpg

Sure looks top tier to me. But then were talking about the guy that didnt get a single interview after losing by less then 150 votes in the one straw poll he lost.

I mean really, get a fucking clue. Sheeple like you is why we are where we are. Just lazy incompetence waiting on TV to tell you what to think, how to dress, what music to listen to and what to buy.

What the HELL is a TOP TIER candidate...and whom makes that decision?

The self proclaimed experts in the media.

As far as Im concerned everyone is a contender. Although, Personally im leaning away from Perry. I think Romney has potential but this position tweaking is annoying and disingenuous. I think he's a great leader, but im not sure its the leadership we need right now.

I have to say, Gingrich is probably the candidate that's been impressing me the most in the debates. I was listening to him on Hannity earlier, which is unusual since i dont listen to Hannity often. And Im just impressed with how he is presenting himself as a leader.

Of course, it will be interesting to see his new contract with America next week and if I can support that...

If i was old enough, id be pretty tempted not to just say screw this and start running myself. who knows maybe someone would support me lol

2 Days ago USA Today National Poll reported on Ron Paul being a top-tier candidate and that is just recent news.

Would you like me to pull all the mainstream news articles and reports verifying this or is the world flat because you said it is?:doubt:

I don't believe everything USA today says. My definition of "top tier" must different from theirs and that's fine with me. The fucker won't win a single primary.

That really secures the intellectual argument. We should start archiving your posts for our 2012 topic, "How wrong he was."

And what happens when he is correct? Will you admit you were wrong? or is this just a petty attempt at bravado?

Rick drops out... or is just rejected fully and people look for someone else to back being a huge amount of people hate Mitt.

Ron Paul's biggest problem is not that people don't like him or not that people don’t know him... It's that the media and retards like you spam us with Ron Paul can't win. If Ron Paul won first or second place in one of the first primaries that could be huge for him in making him look like he can win.

One thing you forget is RP can raise money like whoa. Most struggle to just keep up, meaning others will drop out and RP can keep going strong and if a spot opens he might be the guy to fill it.
Oh, I'm sorry, He CAN win. There. That made all the difference in the world. :lol:
Now, he'll win the nomination, right?

You're fucking stupid.

Yes he can win... Now why does that mean he will win again? Did I or anyone say that he will win? The only one here who was dealing in absolutes were people saying RP can't win...

You asked for an answer on how he could possibly win, I gave you a very good answer, realistic even and your come back is to put words in my mouth that I claim Ron Paul "will win"?

Maybe you just want to fight.

It’s also possible Rick Perry stops drinking right before he goes on stage and ownz up and wins the Nom… Does that mean he will win?

I agree, he is fucking stupid, and he certianly doesnt have an opinion many would share.

Ok, here goes.

Ron Paul consistantly wins every debate, he consistantly wins or by the narrowist margins loses straw polls. Fox news even mentioned last night that Ron Paul generates over double the internet searches as any other candidate. Now he is consistantly polling third place, and I believe he is polling second on beating Obama.

Ron Paul is the frontrunner of the primary, he is just being shunned by big brother. Why? Cause he isnt going to trim the fat from the edges, he is going to chop the whole pig.

Americans need to wake up, your media is manipulating you. You are not free. Your TV tells you lies. Seek indipendant media.

1t0r3931_540x360.jpg

Sure looks top tier to me. But then were talking about the guy that didnt get a single interview after losing by less then 150 votes in the one straw poll he lost.

I mean really, get a fucking clue. Sheeple like you is why we are where we are. Just lazy incompetence waiting on TV to tell you what to think, how to dress, what music to listen to and what to buy.

Since when did the definition of win become "put up at best an average performance, providing a few good answers and several poor ones"?

What the HELL is a TOP TIER candidate...and whom makes that decision?

The self proclaimed experts in the media.

As far as Im concerned everyone is a contender. Although, Personally im leaning away from Perry. I think Romney has potential but this position tweaking is annoying and disingenuous. I think he's a great leader, but im not sure its the leadership we need right now.

I have to say, Gingrich is probably the candidate that's been impressing me the most in the debates. I was listening to him on Hannity earlier, which is unusual since i dont listen to Hannity often. And Im just impressed with how he is presenting himself as a leader.

Of course, it will be interesting to see his new contract with America next week and if I can support that...

If i was old enough, id be pretty tempted not to just say screw this and start running myself. who knows maybe someone would support me lol
The Elitists...that are bent on making NEWS rather than just reporting it. The fourth estate that has become a ramshackled Government project...

Indeed. Herman Cain was on target as was Rick Santorum and Michelle Bachman...the adults in the room...Newt being the Elder Statesman.

And btw? Board rules prohibit REP at this time.

I hate to break this to you, but you may be wrong. Ive met alot of conservatives that actually do hate Ron Paul. They think his positions are suicidal.

I don't hate him but some of his positions arent very well thoughtout and can lead to catostrophic devastation.

I mean im not going to say he's unelectable. I dont believe anyone is. But I think you may not realize how may people really dont like him.

More of the same, Ron Paul cant win. Ron Paul is a nutbag. Blah blah blah.

The same was said about Juan McLame and he ended up being the nominee.

Not that I think the same will happen with Dr. Paul, just sayin'.

Gingrich and Bachmann have a much better chance of winning the nom than Paul.

Everybody always says that, but nobody ever explains why. Can you?

Actually, nothing can happen to either Romney or Perry that would bring them down to the level of Paul

Any thought that Paul could win the nomination is nonsense

You're finally catching on. Good, now maybe we can move to the next step, depression followed by acceptance.........

You're the one saying he is a nutbag. Im just saying he hasnt thought out some of his positions and they can lead to catostrphic consequences.

Im all for a non-interventionist policy. But this idea that we are just going to be able to pull out of the rest of the world overnight is a pipedream. It took us well over a century to get where we are. We can't change it overnight. We arent self sufficient enough right now to.

Focus should be on developing domestic energy. We do that, and then we could safely pull out of the rest of the world gradually. Otherwise you are looking at potentially millions dead.

FOX News Gives 4.5 min to Top Tier Candidate.

Me's wondering what is a 'top tier candidate' is. Is that one of dem bought and paid for ones?

All this right on right hate has to stop! :)

Who the heck is hating?

You lefties really need to figure out that you can have a discussion about politicians and disagree without hating someone. Letting go of that hate might make you happier.

Ok, here goes.

1t0r3931_540x360.jpg

Tell me which primary he's going to win, dipshit. and then tell me how many primaries a candidate has to win to win the nomination. Top Tier should not be defined as someone who has no chance to win ANY primaries.

All this right on right hate has to stop! :)

Who the heck is hating?

You lefties really need to figure out that you can have a discussion about politicians and disagree without hating someone. Letting go of that hate might make you happier.

It has nothing to do with the fact that Zona is a Lefty. It has to do with the fact he's a stupid fucking idiot racist cumstain.

Oh, I'm sorry, He CAN win. There. That made all the difference in the world. :lol:
Now, he'll win the nomination, right?

You're fucking stupid.

Yes he can win... Now why does that mean he will win again? Did I or anyone say that he will win? The only one here who was dealing in absolutes were people saying RP can't win...

You asked for an answer on how he could possibly win, I gave you a very good answer, realistic even and your come back is to put words in my mouth that I claim Ron Paul "will win"?

Maybe you just want to fight.

It’s also possible Rick Perry stops drinking right before he goes on stage and ownz up and wins the Nom… Does that mean he will win?

I agree, he is fucking stupid, and he certianly doesnt have an opinion many would share.

Again, dipshit, tell us which primary Paul is going to win. How can someone be Top Tier when they have no chance of winning a single fucking primary.

Forum List

Back