FOX News Gives 4.5 min to Top Tier Candidate.

Ron Paul did very well in the debate, I'm happy with just that. Others will soon drop out and RP will stay in. If Ron has the support it will show later no matter how much time Fox gives Paul to talk at a debate.

He always does well IMO. His stand rebuking a fiat currency & voluntary & undeclared wars-for-profit is what scares the Repub establishment

I don't believe everything USA today says. My definition of "top tier" must different from theirs and that's fine with me. The fucker won't win a single primary.
The same was said about Juan McLame and he ended up being the nominee.

Not that I think the same will happen with Dr. Paul, just sayin'.

Gingrich and Bachmann have a much better chance of winning the nom than Paul.
You don't know that.

People were (correctly) saying that Lurch Kerry was a sucky candidate and he won the nomination...Bubba Clintoon was one of those "sacrificial lambs" trotted out because the dems thought poppy Bush was a lock.

A lot can happen between now and February.

You don't know that.

People were (correctly) saying that Lurch Kerry was a sucky candidate and he won the nomination...Bubba Clintoon was one of those "sacrificial lambs" trotted out because the dems thought poppy Bush was a lock.

what can happen between now and February? Humor me.

LOL, ooook.... Now you're just talking to talk.

Ok, dipshit. How many primaries is Paul going to win?

We'll see when we get there... dipshit.

Don't make me out to be some fanboy Ron Paul supporter just because you want everyone to believe your Ron Paul hate speach and I call you out on it.

I don;t run around claiming RP is going to win it all, but you know what, he is on the ballot and polls very well for someone that can't win. In fact most the other candidates would love to be polling half as well as RP.

You don't know that.

Perry can continue to flame out....Romney can continue to come off like the insincere Al Bundy shoe salesman that he is.....People can continue to not trust the shiftless Gingich...Bachmann will still be a moonbat...Sanatorum will continue to be a broom-up-the-ass prig...

You don't know that.

Rick drops out... or is just rejected fully and people look for someone else to back being a huge amount of people hate Mitt.

Ron Paul's biggest problem is not that people don't like him or not that people don’t know him... It's that the media and retards like you spam us with Ron Paul can't win. If Ron Paul won first or second place in one of the first primaries that could be huge for him in making him look like he can win.

One thing you forget is RP can raise money like whoa. Most struggle to just keep up, meaning others will drop out and RP can keep going strong and if a spot opens he might be the guy to fill it.

You don't know that.

Rick drops out... or is just rejected fully and people look for someone else to back being a huge amount of people hate Mitt.

Ron Paul's biggest problem is not that people don't like him or not that people don’t know him... It's that the media and retards like you spam us with Ron Paul can't win. If Ron Paul won first or second place in one of the first primaries that could be huge for him in making him look like he can win.

One thing you forget is RP can raise money like whoa. Most struggle to just keep up, meaning others will drop out and RP can keep going strong and if a spot opens he might be the guy to fill it.
Oh, I'm sorry, He CAN win. There. That made all the difference in the world. :lol:
Now, he'll win the nomination, right?

LOL, ooook.... Now you're just talking to talk.

Ok, dipshit. How many primaries is Paul going to win?

We'll see when we get there... dipshit.

Don't make me out to be some fanboy Ron Paul supporter just because you want everyone to believe your Ron Paul hate speach and I call you out on it.

I don;t run around claiming RP is going to win it all, but you know what, he is on the ballot and polls very well for someone that can't win. In fact most the other candidates would love to be polling half as well as RP.

most other candidates... sure they would. He's still not going to win... dipshit.

Oh, I'm sorry, He CAN win. There. That made all the difference in the world. :lol:
Nobody knows for sure.

Like they say on Sunday night, after the hapless doormat beats the reigning Super Bowl Champs: That's why we play the games.

I don't believe everything USA today says. My definition of "top tier" must different from theirs and that's fine with me. The fucker won't win a single primary.

Everybody always says that, but nobody ever explains why. Can you?

You're fucking stupid.

Yes he can win... Now why does that mean he will win again? Did I or anyone say that he will win? The only one here who was dealing in absolutes were people saying RP can't win...

You asked for an answer on how he could possibly win, I gave you a very good answer, realistic even and your come back is to put words in my mouth that I claim Ron Paul "will win"?

Maybe you just want to fight.

It’s also possible Rick Perry stops drinking right before he goes on stage and ownz up and wins the Nom… Does that mean he will win?

You're fucking stupid.

Yes he can win... Now why does that mean he will win again? Did I or anyone say that he will win? The only one here who was dealing in absolutes were people saying RP can't win...

You asked for an answer on how he could possibly win, I gave you a very good answer, realistic even and your come back is to put words in my mouth that I claim Ron Paul "will win"?

It’s also possible Rick Perry stops drinking right before he goes on stage and ownz up and wins the Nom… Does that mean he will win?

He CAN win. He's just not going to.

You're fucking stupid.

In your opinion... And that is cool.

Like I keep saying, the only thing worse than Ron Paul fanboys are the Ron Paul haters.

I don't wana argue with you Elvis, I just don't care what your opinion of the future is on this topic to be honest.

Paul is a niche candidate

He will not win a single delegate in the primaries

You know primarily why the Repub establishment is against Dr. Paul (R)?
Yeah,....he's fully proven many times that he's a few fries short of a Happy Meal, should NEVER occupy the oval office, and there is no way in hell he could sit down and discuss serious issues with world leaders, without going off on one of his rambling tangents that have nothing to do with the issues at hand.

You're fucking stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw&feature=related]"Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy - YouTube[/ame]

Ron Paul's not a top-tier candidate. Nice try, though.

2 Days ago USA Today National Poll reported on Ron Paul being a top-tier candidate and that is just recent news.

Would you like me to pull all the mainstream news articles and reports verifying this or is the world flat because you said it is?:doubt:

Ron who?
He's that lil' "My Favorite Martian" lookin' dude.

He's the strange lil' guy that was asked about FEMA, and started rambling on about removing air conditioners in Afghanistan a couple o' debates back.

You don't know that.

Perry can continue to flame out....Romney can continue to come off like the insincere Al Bundy shoe salesman that he is.....People can continue to not trust the shiftless Gingich...Bachmann will still be a moonbat...Sanatorum will continue to be a broom-up-the-ass prig...

And Cain could mop the floor with them all.

But I said similar stuff about Fred. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back