FOX News Gives 4.5 min to Top Tier Candidate.

truthsaga

Economic and BlowBack Ace
Feb 11, 2009
The MSN does a horrible job of moderating the debates based on polling data or they are ignoring this guy on purpose.

Ron Paul is polling solid 3rd and has surpassed Perry in the latest poll done in New Hampshire. He has some of the best polling at beating Obama in a General Election.

He has the most active military donations of all the other GOP Candidates combined. Here is the 4.5 minutes. I want to hear this guy speak and I am sick of Rick Perry getting special treatment from FOX on banner placement(The only guy allowed to post huge banners of the rafters). Let me make the decision on who I want to be President, I am getting sick of this.

Ron Paul Highlights in 9/22/2011 Presidential Debate - YouTube

The MSN does a horrible job of moderating the debates based on polling data or they are ignoring this guy on purpose.

Ron Paul is polling solid 3rd and has surpassed Perry in the latest poll done in New Hampshire. He has some of the best polling at beating Obama in a General Election.

He has the most active military donations of all the other GOP Candidates combined. Here is the 4.5 minutes. I want to hear this guy speak and I am sick of Rick Perry getting special treatment from FOX on banner placement(The only guy allowed to post huge banners of the rafters). Let me make the decision on who I want to be President, I am getting sick of this.

Ron Paul Highlights in 9/22/2011 Presidential Debate - YouTube

I like Ron Paul a lot but I think that Fox did not do him a disservice last night.

I understand your point even though I don't share your dissapointment in the time he got....and do you have any links about that banner thing? I want to look into that.

Thanks for the link. I did notice, however, that there's White people as far as the eye can see :p Also, Megan Kelly had so much make-up on, she looked like a street-walker :eek: :lol:

It seems the media and the defenders of the status quo pic the candidates for the people.

If that was true then I'm supposed to like Bachman as a person who like the teaparties....yet I dislike Bachman and the other teaparty darling palin but I like Cain, Romney, and Paul a lot.

Yeah.....they are not similar to each other and I know this....I like them all for different reasons

Romney: Put forward a real economic plan that I can go read. Was a good governor even if he instituded romneycare. Seems very electable come the general election

Cain: Has a lot of real plans that appear to be good solutions to me on topics from the economy to immigration. He isn't a politician. He is honest (and yes his honesty about his muslim views is the one negative about him for me, like romney and his romneycare)

Paul: I love this guy.....i dont think he is a president but man do i love his views on the federal govt since they mirror most of mine.

Ron Paul's not a top-tier candidate. Nice try, though.

2 Days ago USA Today National Poll reported on Ron Paul being a top-tier candidate and that is just recent news.

Would you like me to pull all the mainstream news articles and reports verifying this or is the world flat because you said it is?:doubt:

2 Days ago USA Today National Poll reported on Ron Paul being a top-tier candidate and that is just recent news.

Would you like me to pull all the mainstream news articles and reports verifying this or is the world flat because you said it is?:doubt:

I don't believe everything USA today says. My definition of "top tier" must different from theirs and that's fine with me. The fucker won't win a single primary.

I don't believe everything USA today says. My definition of "top tier" must different from theirs and that's fine with me. The fucker won't win a single primary.

Again I'm a GIANT ron paul fan and don't think he is top tier or presidential material.

Just sayin ;)

These are private facilities rented out for the debates. How do you know the banners aren't available to anyone willing to pay.

Fake outrage is silly

The same was said about Juan McLame and he ended up being the nominee.

Not that I think the same will happen with Dr. Paul, just sayin'.

Gingrich and Bachmann have a much better chance of winning the nom than Paul.

Ron Paul did very well in the debate, I'm happy with just that. Others will soon drop out and RP will stay in. If Ron has the support it will show later no matter how much time Fox gives Paul to talk at a debate.

Gingrich and Bachmann have a much better chance of winning the nom than Paul.

LOL, ooook.... Now you're just talking to talk.

Forum List

Back