fox news fucks up again ... has anyone been fired since the memo?

Oh I'll deal with it. First, some alcohol. Then, some driving and hitting my rock bottom, followed by some pointless therapy. It hurts me soooo, it really doth hurt me sooo.

Oh I'll deal with it. First, some alcohol. Then, some driving and hitting my rock bottom, followed by some pointless therapy. It hurts me soooo, it really doth hurt me sooo.

From the Glen Beck book "How to turn your alchoholism into MEGA $s?"

aha, nah actually it was from my round-ish cranial structure sitting atop my neck.

wow....this is really important news....fox makes a typo, but in your minds did so on purpose as obama is actually talking, not some later mistake, but while he is talking....that some bizarre obsessive disorder you guys have....

good lord

wow....this is really important news....fox makes a typo, but in your minds did so on purpose as obama is actually talking, not some later mistake, but while he is talking....that some bizarre obsessive disorder you guys have....

good lord

TOO MANY typos......WAYYYYY too many.

lmao....i've seen less than a dozen posted....if you went and looked up typos for all the other media you would no doubt find as many mistakes....this is nothing but a hack attack on fox

just like obama, you will fail

Oh come on now I KNOW you are more honest than this. When you put (D) in front of a politician instead of an (R) on MORE than one occasion it is NOT an accident. They don't read this shit impromptu it is FACT checked before it hits the air. So EITHER Fox is DISHONEST or INCOMPETENT. Take your pick.

Last edited:
Oops, they did it again: Fox graphic misreports TARP savings by $198 billion - Daily Kos TV (beta)

what a fucking joke of an organization. the idea that people get 'news' from them makes my head hurt

Are you people for real? How can you stand to be such TOOLS! This is now the third time in less than two weeks someone has posted a doctored up screenshot pretending Fox actually showed it on TV. And the only sources you can find for these doctored, phony screenshots are the same leftwing extremist bullshit sites. Oh yeah, as if any of these had really happened, it wouldn't be the other cable news channels reporting on it since they are getting their asses kicked in the ratings by Fox.

You people are so pathetic. The overwhelming vast majority of US news media is left wing and their bias is blatant -which bothers you NOT AT ALL while whining and gnashing your teeth about the one station that isn't in the back pocket of liberals? THAT is your idea of freedom of the press or what? LOL Liberal bias at all the other stations can ONLY be expected when they all admit that the overwhelming majority of their staff are LIBERALS. All well over 90% liberal. Oh sure NO bias sneaking in there, right? Get real. Our public schools spend their time trying to politically indoctrinate children but can't be bothered with teaching them how to THINK or how to exercise common sense or develop critical thinking skills. And then wonder why our kids aren't doing as well as in other countries even though we spend 4 times as much money?

I'm sure your 4th grade teacher will be proud to know that she accomplished her goal and got you to believe the best way to make sure political bias doesn't influence how the news is reported -is by only hiring those with just one political view. Which is why you think stations where 90% of the staff are liberals is more trustworthy than another where just 52% of the staff are liberals -in a country where just 20% of the population are liberal!

What you liberals actually hate isn't their news reports -Fox NEWS is actually one of the very few stations where people haven't been fired for LYING, making up non-existent "news", deliberately omitting important information from their reports or for refusing to report the news. Their news reporting is highly reliable. It is their news ANALYSIS programs and OPINION shows where there are so many popular programs with conservative or libertarian hosts. Get over it -the vast majority of news analysis shows on TV are still thoroughly dominated by liberals in 95% of all the media. So this nonstop whining about this ONE particular station is very odd. Obviously liberals despise freedom of speech, freedom of the press and any format that allows anyone but liberals to express their opinions. Not exactly an American value in my book.

All networks fuck up their graphics now and again... There has been thread after thread about this piddly shit...

Why are liberals wasting time with this when thousands of Amurricuns are losing their healthcare daily and Good Mother Earth is in her death throes?

Liberals only care about what's good for the party line....nothing more..nothing less.

I wouldn't give a fuck about a typo, but when it's consistently a typo making R's good D's bad, over and over and over, and none the opposite, it's a little bit curious I'd say. Worth checkin' into.

No need to check into it. It's true.

If you are left or left leaning, CNN will be your cup of tea. FOX is right or right leaning.

In DC, the Post goes one way and the Times goes the other. The NY Times goes left and the WSJ goes right.

If you want to get news that is true, we have no sources. Anyone who is trying to be a gatherer of the truth needs to watch and listen to and read as many sources as possible. Rush has a point of view and a line of logic. So does Oberman. Diane Reams (sp?) who does a talk show in the morning on NPR is laughably Left- so far left that she cannot stop herself from arguing with some guests after she asks their opinion.

If she didn't want their opinion, why did she ask for it?

If one gets more info from different viewpoints, the truth is going to be in there somewhere. If one limits their sourcing to one oulet, the slant will be there. Even in straight news story reporting, there is room for editorial commentary and bias. In the electronic media, editing, tone of voice and facial expression will say more than the words.

In print media, the headlines and the pictures are more important than the words.

At the start of the 20th Century, this was quite common. Every "news" paper was the propaganda arm of a political organization. It is moving back that way again. The difference is that organizations today present themselves as unbiased.

Since bias is impossible to avoid, claiming to be unbiased is obviously a lie. At CNN, for example, Lou Dobbs was the last of the original anchors. He either was or had turned more conservative and no longer fit their culture. He is gone. FOX's claim is that they are "Fair and Balanced". FOX will usually present the opposing view, but the overwhelming message is that this opposing view is not reasonable.

Truth is like gold. If you want to find it, you better start digging.

ZOMGGGGGGGGGG!!! A TYPO!!!! HOLY FUCKING MOLY

You Libruls finally have something here!

why do they also typo in favor of republicans? putting (d) next to republicans who are in trouble, showing 2 billion instead of 200 billion. falsifying charts to show bias towards their position, etc.

I suppose this is a waste of time, but we need to do a little fact checking here.

What was the source of these cited sins? Was it in a news segment or an entertainment segment? Was it from a guest or a host? Which show was it a part of of? Was this in a presentation or in the banner at the bottom of the screen?

Was the inaccuracy later cited and apologized for? I've seen this type of apology on both CNN and on FOX News.

With a 24 hour news operation, there is allot of stuff going out on the tube and some of it is just plain typed wrong.

Wasn't TARP instituted by Bush?

Yes, it was. The half that was spent by the Bush Administration was to be spent on clearing up the "Toxic Assets". As soon as the money was appropriated, Paulson re-defined the purpose of the program and started just bailing out banks to avoid a panic, or so he said. "Too big to fail" entered our National Consciousness.

The second half of TARP was left for the Big 0 to spend. He showed himself to be equal to the task. We now own GM, or what's left of it, support the UAW and probaly need to re-assign the letters of TARP to mean Taking Away Republican Power.

At least with this set of words, we would understand the new purpose of the expenditures.

try to stay on topic
I am staying on topic.

This nonsense of leftist kooks shitting themselves every time Fakes News commits a graphics typo is now officially old.

But, if you're drawing a paycheck to do so.......

On NUMROUS occasions Faux has represented Republican politicians in a scandel as DEMOCRATS.......So if Faux is not the most DISHONEST news org or they are the most UNPROFESIONAL news org in exsistance.

Link?

Forum List

Back