fox news fucks up again ... has anyone been fired since the memo?

Everyone posting on this board is wasting their time. Everyone posting on this board is (hopefully) doing so out of boredom.

I'd typically agree with this but once they start to show a pattern, it's tough to believe they're "just" typos any more. Not that it matters, everyone knows their bias anyways I guess.
See #16.

I saw it and it's nice in theory, I'd have to see it to believe it though as with all things.

try to stay on topic
I am staying on topic.

This nonsense of leftist kooks shitting themselves every time Fakes News commits a graphics typo is now officially old.

But, if you're drawing a paycheck to do so.......

they seem to be fucking up in favor of Rs everyday for a while now. I checked digg from work and the story was in the top 10. I never watch fox

if you never watch fox how do you know they are biased .....

I'd typically agree with this but once they start to show a pattern, it's tough to believe they're "just" typos any more. Not that it matters, everyone knows their bias anyways I guess.
See #16.

I saw it and it's nice in theory, I'd have to see it to believe it though as with all things.
Once again, how would you know?

Do you think the bedwetters at Media Matters, Fact Check and/or Daily Kos are going to jeer when a FNC gaffe or typo falls in favor of their side?

Wanna make a bet on it?

Do you think the bedwetters at Media Matters, Fact Check and/or Daily Kos are going to jeer when a FNC gaffe or typo falls in favor of their side?

Wanna make a bet on it?

Once again, I'd have to see it to believe it.

Wanna make a bet on it?

Once again, I'd have to see it to believe it.
IOW, you don't know and probably don't want to know.

If you're waiting for Media Matters, Fact Check and/or Daily Kos to dig up such a misstep, then you need a reality check.

If you're waiting for Media Matters, Fact Check and/or Daily Kos to dig up such a misstep, then you need a reality check.

Am I waiting for them to dig up such a misstep?

Have I ever visited any one of those sites in my 28 years of existence?

No, and no.

I have; however, seen a great deal of what you call "typo's" which all paint "the left" in a bad light, on FOX, and if they exist painting "the right" in a bad light I've yet to see them and if/when I do, I'll believe that they exist but not a minute before.

All networks fuck up their graphics now and again... There has been thread after thread about this piddly shit...

Why are liberals wasting time with this when thousands of Amurricuns are losing their healthcare daily and Good Mother Earth is in her death throes?

deflection to the rescue!

It's not deflectiuon to point out liberal stupidity....

It is also a worthwhile cause to keep the fairly unbalanced network from misinforming their sheeple viewers.

No, and no.

I have; however, seen a great deal of what you call "typo's" which all paint "the left" in a bad light, on FOX, and if they exist painting "the right" in a bad light I've yet to see them and if/when I do, I'll believe that they exist but not a minute before.
Right....You don't want to know.

Glad we cleared that up.

No, and no.

Right....You don't want to know.

Glad we cleared that up.

If it makes you sleep at night.

Tell me, which is the more logical position, assuming you're true to your word in calling them "faux" news all the time as I see you doing. (in an apparent attempt to appear even handed I presume? ehh, I digress).

If you're already skeptical of them as a News Channel, which you make it "seem" that you are....

would it be more logical to:

A: assume they also make gaffes which paint Republicans in a "bad light." (having never seen this before and already believing they're corrupted).

or...

B: with-hold judgement until you see it with your own eyes.

The more logical approach is fairly obvious, but it appears you just get happy or something taking "digs" at anything you "think" is not like-minded. Am I correct? What else could it be?

Last edited:
Are you the guys who got TARP and succubus package funds to sit around all day to watch Fakes News, and screech every time they make some kind of graphics gaffe?

try to stay on topic
I am staying on topic.

This nonsense of leftist kooks shitting themselves every time Fakes News commits a graphics typo is now officially old.

But, if you're drawing a paycheck to do so.......

On NUMROUS occasions Faux has represented Republican politicians in a scandel as DEMOCRATS.......So if Faux is not the most DISHONEST news org or they are the most UNPROFESIONAL news org in exsistance.

On NUMROUS occasions Faux has represented Republican politicians in a scandel as DEMOCRATS.......So if Faux is not the most DISHONEST news org or they are the most UNPROFESIONAL news org in exsistance.
As already pointed out, if they made a mistake favoring leftists in general and democrat politicians in particular, who would know?

Who is fact checking the self-proclaimed "fact checkers"?

As already pointed out, if they made a mistake favoring leftists in general and democrat politicians in particular, who would know?

Answer the question: why would you assume that they DO, knowing they're corrupt and also never having seen one?

Answer the question: why would you assume that they DO, knowing they're corrupt and also never having seen one?
I don't watch them but sporadically and I don't "know" (you don't get to speak for that, BTW) that they're any more or less intellectually corrupt and/or unprofessional than any other outlet.

I do know, however, that DNCNBC and CNN commentators lie and misrepresent on a daily basis, and the righties barking about it happens with vastly lower incidence than all the threads howling about every picayune blunder that shows up on FNC.

I don't watch them but sporadically and I don't "know" (you don't get to speak for that, BTW) that they're any more or less intellectually corrupt and/or unprofessional than any other outlet.

I do know, however, that DNCNBC and CNN commentators lie and misrepresent on a daily basis, and the righties barking about it happens with vastly lower incidence than all the threads howling about every picayune blunder that shows up on FNC.

so your nicknames for Fox are as I had presumed, speaking on motive. heh.

Forum List

Back