fox news fucks up again ... has anyone been fired since the memo?

ZOMGGGGGGGGGG!!! A TYPO!!!! HOLY FUCKING MOLY

You Libruls finally have something here!

I wouldn't give a fuck about a typo, but when it's consistently a typo making R's good D's bad, over and over and over, and none the opposite, it's a little bit curious I'd say. Worth checkin' into.

Are you the guys who got TARP and succubus package funds to sit around all day to watch Fakes News, and screech every time they make some kind of graphics gaffe?

try to stay on topic

why do they also typo in favor of republicans? putting (d) next to republicans who are in trouble, showing 2 billion instead of 200 billion. falsifying charts to show bias towards their position, etc.

Are you the guys who got TARP and succubus package funds to sit around all day to watch Fakes News, and screech every time they make some kind of graphics gaffe?

try to stay on topic
I am staying on topic.

This nonsense of leftist kooks shitting themselves every time Fakes News commits a graphics typo is now officially old.

But, if you're drawing a paycheck to do so.......

try to stay on topic
I am staying on topic.

This nonsense of leftist kooks shitting themselves every time Fakes News commits a graphics typo is now officially old.

I'd typically agree with this but once they start to show a pattern, it's tough to believe they're "just" typos any more. Not that it matters, everyone knows their bias anyways I guess.

try to stay on topic
I am staying on topic.

they seem to be fucking up in favor of Rs everyday for a while now. I checked digg from work and the story was in the top 10. I never watch fox

All networks fuck up their graphics now and again... There has been thread after thread about this piddly shit...

Why are liberals wasting time with this when thousands of Amurricuns are losing their healthcare daily and Good Mother Earth is in her death throes?

why do they also typo in favor of republicans? putting (d) next to republicans who are in trouble, showing 2 billion instead of 200 billion. falsifying charts to show bias towards their position, etc.
How do you know their typos ALWAYS favor republicans?

The way FNC is shrieked about by leftist whackjobs like Daily Kos, Media Matters and Fact Check, would we ever know if a mistake favored dems?

All networks fuck up their graphics now and again... There has been thread after thread about this piddly shit...

Why are liberals wasting time with this when thousands of Amurricuns are losing their healthcare daily and Good Mother Earth is in her death throes?

deflection to the rescue!

It's not deflectiuon to point out liberal stupidity....

It's not deflectiuon to point out liberal stupidity....

except I am not a liberal and what you pointed out had nothing to do with this thread. so you are wrong

Forum List

Back