Fox News Flailing - The Ignorant and The Lost

Sorry I don't get my news from Comedy Central.
You don't have to. You can get all of that hilarious idiocy on FOX News.
If I want idiocy I will read responses like yours and that of the other useless hyper-partisans.
I'm not "hyper-partisan". The things those people were saying were, indeed, stupid. i will make fun of TV talking heads everywhere on the spectrum. ya gotta admit, they say a lot of dumb things.

You are the embodiment of hyper partisan. Every position you take is extreme leftist. As far as trevor go's he's a racist bigot. Why the fuck would I care what that asshat has to say?

revor Noah

✔@Trevornoah

"Oh yeah the weekend. People are gonna get drunk & think that I'm sexy!" - fat chicks everywhere.

3:27 AM - Oct 14, 2011

Trevor Noah

✔@Trevornoah

Almost bumped a Jewish kid crossing the road. He didn't look b4 crossing but I still would hav felt so bad in my german car!

8:54 AM - Sep 18, 2009

Sorry I don't get my news from Comedy Central.
You don't have to. You can get all of that hilarious idiocy on FOX News.
If I want idiocy I will read responses like yours and that of the other useless hyper-partisans.
I'm not "hyper-partisan". The things those people were saying were, indeed, stupid. i will make fun of TV talking heads everywhere on the spectrum. ya gotta admit, they say a lot of dumb things.

You are the embodiment of hyper partisan. Every position you take is extreme leftist. As far as trevor go's he's a racist bigot. Why the fuck would I care what that asshat has to say?

revor Noah

✔@Trevornoah

"Oh yeah the weekend. People are gonna get drunk & think that I'm sexy!" - fat chicks everywhere.

3:27 AM - Oct 14, 2011

Trevor Noah

✔@Trevornoah

Almost bumped a Jewish kid crossing the road. He didn't look b4 crossing but I still would hav felt so bad in my german car!

8:54 AM - Sep 18, 2009
You have obviously watched his show more than I have. And no, I don't take extreme leftist viewpoints. Want to see extreme? Go find that guy who claims to be a retired scientist who thinks he is debunking the world's scientists by googling for agreeable blogs in his boxers. Wait, that's you!

Btw snowflake, those jokes are both kind of funny.

Trevor Noah Destroys Sean Hannity For His Delusional Las Vegas Response

Trevor Noah slices through Fox News and Sean Hannity like Trump on the 3rd tee in San Juan. It is so satisfying to see the lowlifes at Fox Fake News squirm and try to force their narrative into a box that they built. (Much like here, a link...? Yeahhh). Propaganda though doesn't always find it's way in the darkness.

Roll tape...
Trevor Noah? isn't he the guy who had to flee South Africa after apartheid once he found a country who would accept him?...is he still bad mouthing the only country who would have him?
The apartheid system in South Africa was ended through a series of negotiations between 1990 and 1993 and through unilateral steps by the de Klerk government. These negotiations took place between the governing National Party, the AfricanNational Congress, and a wide variety of other political organisations.
Negotiations to end apartheid in South Africa - Wikipedia

It took a long time to force Trevor Noah out. :asshole:

Hannity buried leftist Rachel Maddow in two days. You know that the left is seething.
http://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/2017/10/06/rachel-maddow-emmy-flint-water-crisis/740242001/

Maddow's aggressive coverage of Flint reflects a style that has brought her to the top of the ratings heaps. In July, she became the first non-Fox News host to grab the top ratings spot since October 2001 and the days of CNN's Larry King, according to the Associated Press.

Maddow's show nabbed two Emmys total. It also was honored for outstanding live interview for an episode featuring a one-on-one with Kellyanne Conway, currently a White House counselor to President Donald Trump.

Hannity buried leftist Rachel Maddow in two days. You know that the left is seething.
Rachel Maddow's dedication to covering Flint water crisis wins her an Emmy

Maddow's aggressive coverage of Flint reflects a style that has brought her to the top of the ratings heaps. In July, she became the first non-Fox News host to grab the top ratings spot since October 2001 and the days of CNN's Larry King, according to the Associated Press.

Maddow's show nabbed two Emmys total. It also was honored for outstanding live interview for an episode featuring a one-on-one with Kellyanne Conway, currently a White House counselor to President Donald Trump.

And how this has to burn Fox News. But they haven't given up on supporting Trump no matter how batshit he gets. Sean Hannity is like a little Chihuahua lap dog when Trump is on his show. Cowering and wagging his tail.

Even when hosts of shows on Fox are proven wrong they double-down on their lies. So sad.

Rachel Maddow's dedication to covering Flint water crisis wins her an Emmy

And how this has to burn Fox News. But they haven't given up on supporting Trump no matter how batshit he gets. Sean Hannity is like a little Chihuahua lap dog when Trump is on his show. Cowering and wagging his tail.

Even when hosts of shows on Fox are proven wrong they double-down on their lies. So sad.
Trump said recently "Fox and Friends' is the best show on TV. :rolleyes:

Trevor Noah slices through Fox News and Sean Hannity like Trump on the 3rd tee in San Juan. It is so satisfying to see the lowlifes at Fox Fake News squirm and try to force their narrative into a box that they built. (Much like here, a link...? Yeahhh). Propaganda though doesn't always find it's way in the darkness.

Roll tape...
Trevor Noah? isn't he the guy who had to flee South Africa after apartheid once he found a country who would accept him?...is he still bad mouthing the only country who would have him?
The apartheid system in South Africa was ended through a series of negotiations between 1990 and 1993 and through unilateral steps by the de Klerk government. These negotiations took place between the governing National Party, the AfricanNational Congress, and a wide variety of other political organisations.

It took a long time to force Trevor Noah out. :asshole:
You had to look apartheid up?...lol...good job, and trevor noah was not forced out, what school did you pretend to go to?

Roll tape...
The best ever was when Shabazz drilled Sean Hannity over Sean's close association with neo Nazi Hal Turner.

You can see it.

First, Sean says he doesn't know any Hal Turner and then he says Hal Turner was banned from his show.

Later, Turner was so upset, he wrote a letter to Sean about how disappointed he was Sean threw him under the Bus.

About Sean Hannity and Me. . . . . Yes, we were friends and yes, Sean agreed with some of my views....On Wednesday, March 19, Malik Zulu Shabazz of the New Black Panther Party appeared as a guest on "Hannity & Colmes" to discuss the Obama / Reverend Wright controversy. During that appearance, Sean Hannity asked Shabazz if Barak Obama shouldn't be judged by his past affiliations with Reverend Wright, to which Shabazz replied by asking Sean Hannity "Should you be judged by your past association with Hal Turner, a neo-Nazi?"

I was quite disappointed when Sean Hannity at first tried to say he didn't know me and then went on to say that I ran some senate campaign in New Jersey. In fact, Sean Hannity does know me and we were quite friendly a number of years ago.When Hannity took over Bob Grant's spot on 77 WABC in New York City, I was a well-known, regular and welcome caller to his show. Through those calls, Sean and I got to know each other a bit and at some point, I can't remember exactly when, Sean gave me the secret "Guest call-in number" at WABC so that my calls could always get on the air.

When I utlized that call-in number, Sean would very often come onto that line during commercial breaks so we could chat before I went on the air. Our off-the-air chats grew to an exchange of other phone numbers, me giving Sean my home and cellular number and Sean giving me his direct dial-in number at Fox News channel....My on-air calls to his show remained regular and welcome.

I can tell you from my firsthand, personal experience that Sean Hannity does, in fact, agree with many of my political and social views.... Suffice it to say that my recollection is that when Sean and I spoke by phone, while no one else was listening, he and I exchanged the kinds of views that most White, Irish-Catholic guys hold, but won't speak in public.

In my opinion, based on my first hand experience, I believe Sean Hannity is, in fact, a Hal Turner sort of guy. It seems to me that a big difference between Sean and me is that I am willing to say publicly what I think about savage Black criminals, diseased, uneducated illegal aliens and the grotesque cultural destruction wrought by satanic jews while Sean and many others keep quiet to protect their paychecks.

Another big difference is that I am perfectly willing to use force and violence against my enemies while Sean Hannity and others are not. Those using me as a prop to attack Sean Hannity would do well to remember this fact. Rest assured I will remember them when the opportunity presents itself; especially as it pertains to that douche bag sodomite Max Blumenthal for the falsehoods and total trash he wrote about me in "The Nation" magazine.

I understand why Liberals are so anxious to destroy Fox News since it is the ONLY non-Leftist government controlled news outlet on TV. Liberals are only happy when they fully control the narrative. Golly now that's the American way! 100% control of the news......' we control the horizontal we control the vertical just sit back and let your minds go blank.'

That bit by Trevor Noah was dependent on taking video snips, heavily edit them and then create a non-relevant hate narrative in order to slam Hannity and Fox News. Not only is it fake news but fake comedy.

Fox ‘news’ – Deflect TV

So true.

And that Sean Hannity is a typical rightwing scumbag is settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

Only for far-left radical idiots who live in their hall of mirrors and parrots.

If you're looking for answers on the Comedy Channel...I'm sorry, but, I can't take your opinion seriously. <rimshot>

It is not hard to figure out why Fox Fake News viewers are the least informed cohort.

That bit by Trevor Noah was dependent on taking video snips, heavily edit them and then create a non-relevant hate narrative in order to slam Hannity and Fox News. Not only is it fake news but fake comedy.
He did not edit the video clips. Shameless lie. these people are proud of their idiotic positions, stop trying to steal their glory.

Forum List

Back