Fox News Fireworks

Shep wouldnt let Wallace speak and he still got owned. But it was interesting seeing two RINOs go mano o mano

At what point did Bernie Sanders ever encourage people to commit violence against his political rivals?....

It's not the same situation.

At what point did Trump encourage his supporters to commit violence against his political rivals?

I’ll wait for an answer

I for one think it's GREAT that Trump is sending America into the fvcking toilet.

Trump's idea of America is fvck America; WE have OUR own side.

Trump deserves FULL CREDIT for that, period.

Well Obama did that for 8 years... might as well keep the status quo the left-wing started... right?

IMO Obama was an anomaly in American politics, for obvious reason.
I had two opportunities to vote for Obama but never did.

Trump is also IMO anomalous in American politics but I do not see Trump as being an overall 'positive' for the nation.

Obama projected so much more positivity than Trump, and this, at a much younger age.

Humans can be positive, like Obama, or humans can choose to be negative, like Trump.

I never voted for either BUT I know human nature.

Trump is pretty much Satan incarnate.

Funny, I think most of us thought that way about Obama. I certainly did. Obama was constantly calling me a racists. Every time me, and many of those like me, questioned anything Obama did, we were called racists, or religious hicks, or white privileged male, or something else.

That's why a ton of us like Trump attacking the left. We like him hitting back. We like him freaking you people out, and calling him 'satan incarnate'. You are spelling out exactly why so many people are supporting him.

I didn't even vote for the guy, but I will freely admit I have totally enjoyed him making the left-wing bounce off the walls.

I for one think it's GREAT that Trump is sending America into the fvcking toilet.

Well Obama did that for 8 years... might as well keep the status quo the left-wing started... right?

Trump is also IMO anomalous in American politics but I do not see Trump as being an overall 'positive' for the nation.

Obama projected so much more positivity than Trump, and this, at a much younger age.

Humans can be positive, like Obama, or humans can choose to be negative, like Trump.

Do to the dumb ass the repubs put up I was going to vote for her, but she got sold down the river by the DNC and George Soros who prolbly told her to drop out. So much to vote for the Dems./

Do

Funny, I think most of us thought that way about Obama. I certainly did. Obama was constantly calling me a racists. Every time me, and many of those like me, questioned anything Obama did, we were called racists, or religious hicks, or white privileged male, or something else.

That's why a ton of us like Trump attacking the left. We like him hitting back. We like him freaking you people out, and calling him 'satan incarnate'. You are spelling out exactly why so many people are supporting him.

I didn't even vote for the guy, but I will freely admit I have totally enjoyed him making the left-wing bounce off the walls.

well, you sound like you are really N2 very cheap entertainment if that is what U R N2; U know, fvcking over your fellow Americans with TV celebrities feigning to be a POTUS isn't cool.
Maybe, if you EVER grow up & get a grip on that tiny little penis U have, then the world may become a bit more clear for your pea brain.

Last edited:

Do to the dumb ass the repubs put up I was going to vote for her, but she got sold down the river by the DNC and George Soros who prolbly told her to drop out. So much to vote for the Dems./

Do

well, you sound like you are really N2 very cheap entertainment if that is what U R N2; U know, fvcking over your fellow Americans with TV celebrities feigning to be a POTUS isn't cool.
Maybe, if you EVER grow up & get a grip on that tiny little penis U have, then the world may become a bit more clear for your pea brain.

That was barely even English. Are you seven years old or something?

Forum List

Back