Fox News > Fair & Balanced

That's it! Fox News is Fair and Balanced. And this could be questioned. But by whom ? And how ? In what way ?
???????????

Haha are you serious, any clown with half a brain can see that American media but particularly the news stations are so one sided it's funny. I turn them on for a laugh especially fox news. I probably should say I'm not American and I don't live in the USA but I've been there many many times and love the place.

Please present evidence of whatever you present.

That's it! Fox News is Fair and Balanced. And this could be questioned. But by whom ? And how ? In what way ? ???????????

With all those question marks, you seem rather worked up about the success of FoxNews.

I will only say this:
1. Prior to FoxNews, there was only one opinion presented on the national news level. Now there is an alternative; the epitome of free speech and freedom of the press. In a world of liberal-dominated media in virtually every other sector, it is FoxNews that gets the scorn and dissection. Pathetic. I can go on, as this is an interesting, bountiful and easy topic.

2. Liberals hate FoxNews because of reason number one above.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. :D

W........ww.......wait! Did you ACTUALLY. Report me? Oh.....my......GAWD! I think I might cry!

Not My Problem. :D

.....word.....

I also find it amusing when drones and dolts criticize FoxNews, not for their accuracy (which greatly surpasses the likes of CNN), but because they express a different point of view.

This PROVES the danger of the liberal.

Let's discuss this factoid.......

W........ww.......wait! Did you ACTUALLY. Report me? Oh.....my......GAWD! I think I might cry!

.....word.....

I also find it amusing when drones and dolts criticize FoxNews, not for their accuracy (which greatly surpasses the likes of CNN), but because they express a different point of view.

Which factoid?

.....word.....

Which factoid?

The one in which Fox News fills a needed void. Do you dislike or are unfamiliar with the free market of ideas?

.....word.....

Leftism MUST silence all dissent or at the very least, demonize all who oppose their kooky and destructive policies. Because it is such a foolish and nonsensical political philosophy, designed to enrich and empower a small elite, while enslaving the people...it must dupe as many people as possible...otherwise it would disappear.

.....word.....

Which factoid?

The one in which Fox News fills a needed void. Do you dislike or are unfamiliar with the free market of ideas?

You are rambling. I thought you had a fact that you wanted to discuss.

Leftism MUST silence all dissent or at the very least, demonize all who oppose their kooky and destructive policies. Because it is such a foolish and nonsensical political philosophy, designed to enrich and empower a small elite, while enslaving the people...it must dupe as many people as possible...otherwise it would disappear.

Internal irony alert.

Ditto.

"THEY" want to silence you! So don't listen to them! :lalala:

:laugh2:

You guys are hilarious. Are you here all week?

ExposingReligion Blog - Behind the Conservative Veil News Corp. Fox News Saudi Arabian Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Rupert Murdoch Roger Ailes The Wall Street Journal and The New York Post

News Corporation (News Corp.)

News Corp. is an American multinational diversified mass media corporation headquartered in New York City,United States. It is the world’s second-largest media group as of 2011 in terms of revenue, and the world’s third largest in entertainment as of 2009. The company is controlled by Rupert Murdoch and his family members.

News Corporation is a publicly traded company listed on the NASDAQ, with secondary listings on the Australian Securities Exchange. Formerly incorporated in South Australia, the company was re-incorporated under Delaware General Corporation Law after a majority of shareholders approved the move on 12 November 2004.

News Corp’s U.S. holdings include Fox News, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Post and Twentieth Century Fox.

There's a lot of factual information on this site. I'm certain RWs will ignore it and most probably refuse to even read it.

Another site not suitable for low information RWs.

BTW, note that I wrote "low info RWs" because I hope there are RWs who recognize Faux for what it really is.

The link:

News Corpse The Internet s Chronicle of Media Decay

10603554_10204591170802086_2323147779455174972_n.jpg

Internal irony alert.

Ditto.

Oh come now...you lefties get duped by the Ds and their media (NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, CNN, and most of the print media) over and over again...when will you ever learn?

For example, most lefties believed all the hype about Obama...

Internal irony alert.

Ditto.

Oh come now...you lefties get duped by the Ds and their media (NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, CNN, and most of the print media) over and over again...when will you ever learn?

"We" did huh? :rofl:

Yeah we were all just talking about that at our morning meeting in Keokuk. The one where we all decide what we're going to do and say that day. Well, gotta go to the afternoon meeting where we plan out the botspeak for tonight...

What a sad little world some bubble themselves up in... :rolleyes:

I find I have to watch, read or listen to several sources then factcheck to find the truth somewhere in the middle. I do watch Fox at times, but also watch the oldies (abc, cbs, nbc), CNN and MSNBC. I get a lot from Canadian and British sources, and really enjoy LPB (our version of PBS).

Sidetrack: If you are interested in food and culture, I recommend checking out LPB online.

Programs BritWit Cooking How-To News LPB

The Bed & Breakfasts of the Bayou State is a good one that will take you both north and south in La, they really are different cultures with certain similarities.

Internal irony alert.

Ditto.

Yeah we were all just talking about that at our morning meeting in Keokuk. The one where we all decide what we're going to do and say that day. Well, gotta go to the afternoon meeting where we plan out the botspeak for tonight...

Cornell West thinks he was duped by Big Ears....why not you too?

Cornel West has some harsh words for President Barack Obama in a recent interview with Salon.com. The first question West answers is, "how do you feel things have worked out since then, both with the economy and with this president?"

"[T]he thing is he posed as a progressive and turned out to be counterfeit," West says. "We ended up with a Wall Street presidency, a drone presidency, a national security presidency. The torturers go free. The Wall Street executives go free. The war crimes in the Middle East, especially now in Gaza, the war criminals go free. And yet, you know, he acted as if he was both a progressive and as if he was concerned about the issues of serious injustice and inequality and it turned out that he’s just another neoliberal centrist with a smile and with a nice rhetorical flair. And that’s a very sad moment in the history of the nation because we are—we’re an empire in decline. Our culture is in increasing decay. Our school systems are in deep trouble. Our political system is dysfunctional. Our leaders are more and more bought off with legalized bribery and normalized corruption in Congress and too much of our civil life. You would think that we needed somebody—a Lincoln-like figure who could revive some democratic spirit and democratic possibility."

That’s exactly what everyone was saying at the time.

That’s right. That’s true. It was like, “We finally got somebody who can help us turn the corner.” And he posed as if he was a kind of Lincoln.

Yeah. That’s what everyone was saying.

Internal irony alert.

Ditto.

Cornell West thinks he was duped by Big Ears....why not you too?

Cornel West has some harsh words for President Barack Obama in a recent interview with Salon.com. The first question West answers is, "how do you feel things have worked out since then, both with the economy and with this president?"

"[T]he thing is he posed as a progressive and turned out to be counterfeit," West says. "We ended up with a Wall Street presidency, a drone presidency, a national security presidency. The torturers go free. The Wall Street executives go free. The war crimes in the Middle East, especially now in Gaza, the war criminals go free. And yet, you know, he acted as if he was both a progressive and as if he was concerned about the issues of serious injustice and inequality and it turned out that he’s just another neoliberal centrist with a smile and with a nice rhetorical flair. And that’s a very sad moment in the history of the nation because we are—we’re an empire in decline. Our culture is in increasing decay. Our school systems are in deep trouble. Our political system is dysfunctional. Our leaders are more and more bought off with legalized bribery and normalized corruption in Congress and too much of our civil life. You would think that we needed somebody—a Lincoln-like figure who could revive some democratic spirit and democratic possibility."

That’s exactly what everyone was saying at the time.

That’s right. That’s true. It was like, “We finally got somebody who can help us turn the corner.” And he posed as if he was a kind of Lincoln.

Yeah. That’s what everyone was saying.

Who the fuck is "Cornell West"? Where did he post here? Or is that a town in New York?

Who the fuck is "everybody"?

And how many posts can you go on with this, completely oblivious to your own fallacy?

Sigh - life in da Bubble. So simple.

That's it! Fox News is Fair and Balanced. And this could be questioned. But by whom ? And how ? In what way ?
???????????

Haha are you serious, any clown with half a brain can see that American media but particularly the news stations are so one sided it's funny. I turn them on for a laugh especially fox news. I probably should say I'm not American and I don't live in the USA but I've been there many many times and love the place.

I don't know if the words inside the quote box are yours or not, but if they are, you're not allowed to post inside a quote box. Please re-do your post correctly.

ExposingReligion Blog - Behind the Conservative Veil News Corp. Fox News Saudi Arabian Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Rupert Murdoch Roger Ailes The Wall Street Journal and The New York Post

News Corporation (News Corp.)

News Corp. is an American multinational diversified mass media corporation headquartered in New York City,United States. It is the world’s second-largest media group as of 2011 in terms of revenue, and the world’s third largest in entertainment as of 2009. The company is controlled by Rupert Murdoch and his family members.

News Corporation is a publicly traded company listed on the NASDAQ, with secondary listings on the Australian Securities Exchange. Formerly incorporated in South Australia, the company was re-incorporated under Delaware General Corporation Law after a majority of shareholders approved the move on 12 November 2004.

News Corp’s U.S. holdings include Fox News, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Post and Twentieth Century Fox.

There's a lot of factual information on this site. I'm certain RWs will ignore it and most probably refuse to even read it.
Possibly quite interesting, but off topic nevertheless.

Forum List

Back