FOX News, "Fair and Balanced"? Not according to the people that work there.

Study Confirms That Fox News Makes You Stupid

Yet another study has been released proving that watching Fox News is detrimental to your intelligence. World Public Opinion, a project managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland, conducted a survey of American voters that shows that Fox News viewers are significantly more misinformed than consumers of news from other sources. What's more, the study shows that greater exposure to Fox News increases misinformation.
Newsvine - Study Confirms That Fox News Makes You Stupid | | AlterNet

Enough said.

I will believe anything a good looking blonde tells me

blond_women_of_fox.jpg

Last edited:
another lib focused on looks and skin tone, yet crying the right is racist and biased

Its not just the blonde hair, but FoxNews gives us some serious cleavage on their Barbie dolls

FOX+News+Blondes.jpg

"A" cups need not apply

Yet another study has been released proving that watching Fox News is detrimental to your intelligence. World Public Opinion, a project managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland, conducted a survey of American voters that shows that Fox News viewers are significantly more misinformed than consumers of news from other sources. What's more, the study shows that greater exposure to Fox News increases misinformation.

Enough said.

blond_women_of_fox.jpg

Now we know why you watch Fox.

Enough said.

blond_women_of_fox.jpg

Get satellite and start watching Naked News.

At least they get their facts right.

Enough said.

blond_women_of_fox.jpg

You mean Naked News is "Fair and Balanced"??

blond_women_of_fox.jpg

You mean Naked News is "Fair and Balanced"??

Not sure if all of 'em are fair, nor am I sure that all of 'em are balanced until they strip.

The "fair" ones have a whitish patch 'twixt their legs.

And after they take off their bras? You can tell if they are balanced, left, or right leaning.

Forum List

Back