Fox news : Everyone I spoke to at occupy DC said they were voting for Ron Paul?

Yeah, its hard to label a group that has diverse opinions, but that little fact wont stop the righties from trying really hard

:lol:

Is that what you call all that nonesense, DIVERSE OPINIONS..that is ONE REASON no one takes them seriously...sheesh.

I don't get your gripe. You dislike diverse opinions? Diverse opinions aren't taken seriously?

I agree with you it has taken me awhile to find a conclusion to reach on this people andI I'm starting to think it is nothing more than a microcosm of our politics. You have a diverse background, the extremes get the most coverage because they lack numbers which equates support and you have idiots peppered in all over. That's why nothing will come of it, however, people have been saying for sometime and that they were "disappointed" with America and where's the accountability and resentments towards the banks and politicians. It is simply manifesting itself right now. Hopefully good comes from it and at the same time we can whether the storm.

You and I know that fox never said or implied they were ALL Paul supporters.

The very title of this thread implies that they're all Ron Paul supporters.

I said "fox news never said or Implied they were all Paul supporters. Not even the title does (see the words "spoke too"). Like I said both you and I know that isn't the case. Btw...the YouTube vid doesn't dismiss what that reporter saw with her own eyes unless she was in the YouTube video. Was she? I guessing no

You and I know that fox never said or implied they were ALL Paul supporters.

The very title of this thread implies that they're all Ron Paul supporters.

I said "fox news never said or Implied they were all Paul supporters. Not even the title does (see the words "spoke too"). Like I said both you and I know that isn't the case. Btw...the YouTube vid doesn't dismiss what that reporter saw with her own eyes unless she was in the YouTube video. Was she? I guessing no

Of course it's implied, otherwise there's no reason to mention this anecdotal nonsense. If this "reporter" could only find Ron Paul supporters at Occupy DC then she failed to do her job, and should probably be fired.

They are all voting for Ron Paul? Where is the love for Herman Cain? How is this even possible?

Why would fox news even run a piece like this?

Video here : Fox news : Everyone I spoke to at occupy DC said they were voting for Ron Paul?

NOPE--there is absolutely no way I believe that one--:lol::lol: I doubt you could find one registered Republican in the crowd--much less a conservative.

Your doubt is not worth squat.

The fact appears to be that there were several Paul supporters there.

Forum List

Back