Fox News Employees Ordered Not To Discuss Gun Control On Air

TruthOut10

Dec 3, 2012
Rupert Murdoch may have become a vocal advocate of increased gun control in the wake of the massacre in Connecticut. Just don't tell that to Fox News.

The media mogul loudly called for a renewed push for tighter gun laws after the murders at Sandy Hook Elementary. Many of his papers followed suit. The New York Post's front page on Monday blared, "ENOUGH!" The Sun cried, "END THE LUNACY."

However, New York magazine's Gabriel Sherman reported on Monday that top Fox News executives explicitly barred people from discussing the topic. According to Sherman, the edict came from David Clark, the man in charge of weekend coverage, as well as Michael Clemente, the powerful vice president for news, who backed Clark's ruling that it was too soon to talk about guns. "We were expressly forbidden from discussing gun control," one source said.

Fox News Execs Squashed Talk Of Gun Control After Newtown Massacre: Report

So far Fox has been discussing gun control continuously. What Fox doesn't do is demand gun confiscation like CNN and MSNBC.

So far Fox has been discussing gun control continuously. What Fox doesn't do is demand gun confiscation like CNN and MSNBC.

Because Fox has accomplished what the other organizations have failed to, as fair and balanced reporting as possible. Watching left wing media life CNN makes me want to puke.

Because Fox has accomplished what the other organizations have failed to, as fair and balanced reporting as possible. Watching left wing media life CNN makes me want to puke.

Funny I consider CNN, Faux Fake News baby sister. Quit watching them and depending on them for news back in '07. Faux spends more time on air talking about this bullshit "war on Christmas", than they talk about anything doing with gun control.

Funny I consider CNN, Faux Fake News baby sister. Quit watching them and depending on them for news back in '07. Faux spends more time on air talking about this bullshit "war on Christmas", than they talk about anything doing with gun control.

Between your incorrect verb agreements and your lack of punctuation, I'm at a loss to what you are trying to say right now.

Fox News Employees Ordered Not To Discuss Gun Control On Air

I have it on deep background that Fox News employees were told not to discuss Gun Control while on Nitrous Oxide. There was no mention of air.

Between your incorrect verb agreements and your lack of punctuation, I'm at a loss to what you are trying to say right now.

So my lack of punctuation is the reason you couldn't understand what I'm saying. Sorry dear, but I think it was alot more than my lack of punctuation's that went over your head.

How about the fact I called you on your bullshit talk on how Faux is Fair and Balanced. Clear enough for you now?:tongue:

The only station NOT using the school shooting in Connecticut as a jump off point for their liberal gun control fueled agenda less than an hour after it occurring was the good old fair and balanced ***FOX*** news (in case you weren't aware how to spell it). Maybe thats why I have such a bad taste in my mouth about every news organization except them.

I'll look. Im not sure of the exact times, but I know within the same day CNN was already bringing up gun control. maybe hour(s).

Im confused. You just contested the fact that I said CNN was bringing up gun control within an hour after the shooting?

New Topics

Forum List

Back