Fox news does not have the ratings to stay on air...

No one watches FOXNews because it is a progressive network, that is why it's leaving the air... shitty ratings
Progressive compared to Nazis and Louis XVI....iberall fascists are impossible except in total ignorance dupe world. Read fascism on wiki.
Dupes like yourself can't tolerate anyone that disagrees with them…
Then why can't you read fascism on wiki and find out actual facts. All your bs was invented by the GOP bs propaganda machine since 2000. I look at all the sources, but yours are 80% imaginary charactter assassination and imagination. "Liberal Fascism" my ass.
I'm a conservative libertarian… The GOP means nothing to me
Except you believe a pile of their bs (the "conservative libertarian" version) and vote for them and think Dems are corrupt liars and god knows what, dupe. see sig
Progressives are cowards, and can't tolerate anyone that disagrees with them shown by a dupes like you...

Progressive compared to Nazis and Louis XVI....iberall fascists are impossible except in total ignorance dupe world. Read fascism on wiki.
Then why can't you read fascism on wiki and find out actual facts. All your bs was invented by the GOP bs propaganda machine since 2000. I look at all the sources, but yours are 80% imaginary charactter assassination and imagination. "Liberal Fascism" my ass.
Except you believe a pile of their bs (the "conservative libertarian" version) and vote for them and think Dems are corrupt liars and god knows what, dupe. see sig
Progressives are cowards, and can't tolerate anyone that disagrees with them shown by a dupes like you...
You have to believe lies to be a dupe. I don't. You inhabit the imaginary dupe world. See sig.

All my friends out here are racist RWNJs. No problem. This IS a politics forum.

Glenn Beck has his own channel. O'reilly has his. Then there is CRtv. Alot more choices for Conservatives than water downed Fox News.

Forum List

Back