FOX News destroys CNN and MSNBC In Ratings

I haven't watched either for a while due to both of their biases. Finding the same in some instances on MSM channels too to a degree. Sorry, I don't buy the Fox is unbiased angle, yet CNN is. BTW, the Fox anchors don't make me sick.

To me, bias is trying to lead me to their conclusions, rather than just giving me the facts. I don't know what your definition is, but that is how I'm coming to my own opinion.

Not funny at all. CNN NEWS is biased, too often. FOX News rarely. Try to watch both, no matter how sick the FOX anchors make you. CNN-Lebanon most of the time, with as much coverage on 'infrastructure' damage and civilian deaths as possible.

FOX, all three theatres covered. Less 'screaming headlines' other than the annoying stuff at the bottom.

I do watch both.

Uh, what is wrong with reporting civilian deaths and infrastructure damage? It's undeniably part of the story. CNN covers Isreali deaths and infrastructure damage as well as Lebanese. In fact, CNN has been broadcasting split-screen reports with an anchor in Beirut and an Anchor in Haifa simultaneously. That's as balanced as you can get.

Uh, what is wrong with reporting civilian deaths and infrastructure damage? It's undeniably part of the story. CNN covers Isreali deaths and infrastructure damage as well as Lebanese. In fact, CNN has been broadcasting split-screen reports with an anchor in Beirut and an Anchor in Haifa simultaneously. That's as balanced as you can get.

No, no, no.... if CNN reports anything that doesn't shine a positive light on the admin, they think it's biased. :guitar1:

No, no, no.... if CNN reports anything that doesn't shine a positive light on the admin, they think it's biased. :guitar1:

There you go again. :rolleyes: What we were discussing had zippo to do with the administration. Are you getting paid for this?

Forum List

Back