Fox News Contributor Keith Ablow is a Bigot

""I advise parents to not allow their children to watch the episodes in which Chaz appears," Ablow writes."

I have to disagree on every level with Ablow on his statement. If a parent actually did do that to a child, THAT is what would catch the child's attention and make them think.

I watched DWTS one season....and never since. It sounds to me as if they are getting either desperate or greedy, making the business decisions they have, searching for viewers. Let them rise or fall on their choices...that is what the free market system is all about.

I like Chaz and wish he would not have wanted to take the gig. I don't want ppl watching him for the wrong reasons. He is a human being, and not a sideshow.
Chaz is making hay [$] from his sexual status. Everyone who goes on that show is making money off their celebrity.

I think Ablow is a full fledged idiot and its not an ideological issue. After the miners in Chile were rescued he said they should all go STRAIGHT to a psychologists office for a sanity checkup. I got news for you, if I was stuck down their all that time all I would need would be a steak dinner with a great beer and a piece of my wife for desert.

That guy us a loon

Forum List

Back