Fox News Comments Section on Ferguson

ckfree3 minutes ago

Keep them all home' it's easy, hide their EBT gards under work boots, they won't be touched

I used to have some compassion for a certain ethnic group

now all I have is contempt because they are proving not only in ferguson but all across America

they have brought this on all by themselves

and further I don't believe they are capable of anything else

Bosscatt21 minutes ago

Car loads of Cadillac's from Chicago headed to Ferguson.

Amazing!

You are going to use the comments of a few to indict a whole group? Get a grip, man ...

Yet, you say nothing about a liberal group who have openly stated that there will be violent protests - no matter the decision? What the hell are they protesting?

It is convenient, and permissible, for one group to throw down the race card, and not for the other? One side is allowed to be racist, but not the other?

Just when IS racism permissible?

What an intellectually dishonest thread ... you should be ashamed for your obvious lack of effort.

Amazing!

You are going to use the comments of a few to indict a whole group? Get a grip, man ...

Yet, you say nothing about a liberal group who have openly stated that there will be violent protests - no matter the decision? What the hell are they protesting?

It is convenient, and permissible, for one group to throw down the race card, and not for the other? One side is allowed to be racist, but not the other?

What an intellectually dishonest thread ... you should be ashamed for your obvious lack of effort.
What's your handle on there?

But yet it is ok for blacks to attack whites and demand a lynch mob before the evidence is even known. People like you are enemies of our civilization that wish to bring it down.

People like you, Op, think looting and violent crimes is somehow a non-issue, while a few people angry about it are the full issue.

You sir, are a piece of filth.

But yet it is ok for blacks to attack whites and demand a lynch mob before the evidence is even known. People like you are enemies of our civilization that wish to bring it down.

People like you, Op, think looting and violent crimes is somehow a non-issue, while a few people angry about it are the full issue.

You sir, are a piece of filth.
Was this you?

Chuck_V7 minutes ago

Shoot the hoodrats the instant they start rioting, stealing and burning. It's not like they are any great loss to society.

Is there some reason they want to shut down some town that had nothing to do with Ferguson? Unlooted stores and unburnt buildings might be the attraction.

Leave the police out of it. Let an armed citizenry take care of it.

Reminds me a lot of the conservatives on here - super brave when anonymous, racist, terrible grasp of their native language .

Scroll down to the bottom for comments. Unreal. To Fox's credit, they didn't turn off the comments when they knew the racism was going to fly. That's something they usually do.

Protesters reportedly planning to shut down Missouri city after Brown decision Fox News

didn't even read but go to Huffpo or any left wing site, It is worse I bet.

Amazing!

What's your handle on there?

"Rule No. 4. When lacking a coherent or cogent counter argument, attack the poster."

Well played!

Reminds me a lot of the conservatives on here - super brave when anonymous, racist, terrible grasp of their native language .

Scroll down to the bottom for comments. Unreal. To Fox's credit, they didn't turn off the comments when they knew the racism was going to fly. That's something they usually do.

Protesters reportedly planning to shut down Missouri city after Brown decision Fox News
Most conservatives aren't racists, and conservative dogma, although grossly flawed, doesn't condone racism. But it is indeed a fact that racists are attracted to conservative dogma, identify as conservatives, and vote republican.

Consequently it's incumbent upon conservatives to examine their dogma and political agenda to determine why conservatism attracts racists, and resolve the problem soon.

I thought the one about Ferguson residence planning their early Christmas "shopping" was pretty funny.

Forum List

Back