Fox News co-owner funded ‘Ground Zero mosque’ Imam

Is the concern that Fox's reporting is wrong? Or that they have a terrorist funding them? Or what?

I don't see where they have called Rauf a terrorist, or a funder of terrorism.

If Fox opinion shows favored the Mosque, or whatever we're calling it today, at Ground Zero, would that be cool? Or would they then be in Rauf's pocket?

In other words, how could they possibly win here with the Fox haters?

Rauf is pretty well-fixed. He could fund the mosque 100% if he wanted. No problem. Why doesn't he?

Fox is claiming this secret funder (who they refused to name) is funding terror so they can smear the prayer center.

They didnt mention his name because he is a Fox owner and they DONT WANT you using the same logic they are using to smear one man to then be used to smear them.

In other words they are as guilty as this Imam under their own standards.

I don't get to watch FOX as often as I'd like, so I have seen only the Stewart clips, but it would be uncharacteristic of them not to identify Talal as a shareholder in News Corp.

But just so I can follow. The libs are cool with the mosque or what the hell ever it freaking is at Ground Zero; and they hate FOX for saying it shouldn't be at Ground Zero.

Here's where I'm getting lost: Are they angry at FOX for having Talal as a partner, or for criticizing the location of the mosque while Talal is a partner? Would identifying him as such change anything?

Cuz it seems like if they were silent on, or favorable to, the Ground Zero location, then they could be criticized for having Talal controlling their reportage.

As it is, they seem to be reporting against his interest - assuming he has all that much interest in the building, to which he has donated only indirectly and very little.

PS - In my prior posts I typed Rauf where I should have typed Talal. Sorry. (Damn foreigners....why can't they change their funky-ass names to something normal.)

I'm a liberal in the sense of I like freedom liberal (social libertarian-moderate conservative economically) so I answer your questions as such:

But just so I can follow. The libs are cool with the mosque or what the hell ever it freaking is at Ground Zero; and they hate FOX for saying it shouldn't be at Ground Zero.

First it's not at ground zero it's two blocks away. Second, I'm not cool with the mosque, I think it's insensitive to build it there. I'm also not cool with telling people where they can and can not build places of worship. I'm not a muslim so I can't decide for them where the best place for the to put a mosque would be.

Are they angry at FOX for having Talal as a partner, or for criticizing the location of the mosque while Talal is a partner? Would identifying him as such change anything?

I'm not angry at FOX for anything. FOX, like MSNBC has a clear agenda and will misrepresent their own bias in order to further that agenda, anybody who can't see that is borderline retarded. I just chose not to watch FOX or most MSM news outlet for political advise.

You idiot liberals will make an issue out of anything. So what Alweed support the mosque, that's his right is it not? Besides no one is against the building of a mosque, just the location if this particular one.

Word of advice for all you liberal fucks.

GROW THE FUCK UP!

You miss the point.

Since FoxNews claims that Alwaleed supports terrorism, and since Alwaleed profits off of FoxNews, if you watch FoxNews you are supporting terrorism.

Link? And nothing from a comedy show please.

Still waiting on that link!

New Topics

Forum List

Back