Fox News, CNN, MSNBC throw America under the bus in defense of war

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-7-17_8-47-51.png

The political class had a meltdown Monday over Trump moving to make peace with Russia and end the neocons’ Cold War.

Their “consensus” was, according to Fox News’ John Roberts, that Trump “threw the United States under the bus” (…by not allowing the deep state to sabotage his peace talks with their perfectly timed phony indictment on alleged “Russkie meddling”).

Fox News, CNN, MSNBC Throw America Under The Bus In Defense Of War
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course they throw us under the bus they HATE AMERICA , they hate freedom, rights and privacy....

So we must make sure the rest of AMerica thinks the same thing that way they can stay stupid and the sheep just follow along like good little slaves

I can barely post anymore to such nonsense.

No! What is going to happen is the US is going to put harsher sanctions on Russia and starve millions of Russians literally to death. Happy now? It was okay with you when Hillary and Obama were kissing Russians but now we need to starve them. Your goal has been reached.

You seem to be doing ok.

I always said Fox was just a corrupt as the other media outlets. To bad people are forming conclusions based on nothing more than what the media has told them.

squawk.gif

View attachment 205490

The political class had a meltdown Monday over Trump moving to make peace with Russia and end the neocons’ Cold War.

Their “consensus” was, according to Fox News’ John Roberts, that Trump “threw the United States under the bus” (…by not allowing the deep state to sabotage his peace talks with their perfectly timed phony indictment on alleged “Russkie meddling”).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course they throw us under the bus they HATE AMERICA , they hate freedom, rights and privacy....

So we must make sure the rest of AMerica thinks the same thing that way they can stay stupid and the sheep just follow along like good little slaves
Trump threw America under the bus. The facr that even Fox recognized this speaks volumes.

For me to agree with Coyote is a sad day in hell but that thing is right.

He was supposed to put America first. He put Russia first. Just because we have nukes to wipe each other off the map doesn't mean you kiss their ass. We've had MAD since the late 50s and JFK surely didn't kiss Russias ass.

I understand fully why he felt that way but publicly he should have stated that he believes the CIA first.

View attachment 205490

"Peace in our time." Right, Comrade? Rolling over for Putin so quickly?

No! What is going to happen is the US is going to put harsher sanctions on Russia and starve millions of Russians literally to death. Happy now? It was okay with you when Hillary and Obama were kissing Russians but now we need to starve them. Your goal has been reached.
Well, after watching your posts for a while....I can certainly understand your concern for Russia...................................over our own country.

Well, after watching your posts for a while....I can certainly understand your concern for Russia...................................over our own country.
It appalls me that watching people starve, even if they are your sworn enmities makes you happy! Tell me something! Russia was the democrats friend until you guys lost the election. Why? What attributes did the Russians have that attracted Obama and Hillary to them? Now Russia is your sworn enemy, what attributes did they lose?

It appalls me that watching people starve, even if they are your sworn enmities makes you happy! Tell me something! Russia was the democrats friend until you guys lost the election. Why? What attributes did the Russians have that attracted Obama and Hillary to them? Now Russia is your sworn enemy, what attributes did they lose?
Throwing the American people under Putin's bus......You're not from the United States, are you?

For me to agree with Coyote is a sad day in hell but that thing is right.

He was supposed to put America first. He put Russia first. Just because we have nukes to wipe each other off the map doesn't mean you kiss their ass. We've had MAD since the late 50s and JFK surely didn't kiss Russias ass.

I understand fully why he felt that way but publicly he should have stated that he believes the CIA first.

That same CIA that is chock-full of Deep State actors? That CIA?

View attachment 205490

When an American President throws his country and his administration under the bus in favour of the criminal head of a foreign enemy government, the press has an OBLIGATION to call him out.

If you were an real American instead of a stupid Russian troll, you’d understand that.

We've been thrown under the bus.......... it happens daily via the MSM mentioned problem is the sheep can't seem to pick up on it.

Yes that is why the Magnitsky Act was created.

Throwing the American people under Putin's bus......You're not from the United States, are you?
Do you parrots even realize you are saying the exact same thing over and over? Not one of you has a mind of his/her own!

Why should we make peace with a country who meddled in our election? And just because Putin said Russia didn’t, doesn’t make it true. 17 US intelligence confirmed it and other forgein intelligence confirmed it as well.

But somehow Trump and his koolaid drinkers want to ignore all of them and take a murderous dictator’s word.

That is the very definition of unamerican

What a time to be alive. We have a treasonous traitor at the highest level of office in America. Extremely frightening stuff.

New Topics

Forum List

Back