Fox News Caught On Video Deliberately Avoiding Video Shots Of Ron Paul Supporters

I see they let you out of the Life Stress Center Jeff, so what medication do they have you on now?

Ron Paul from what I have read doesn't have many Convervative values, the main one is his Anti Military and Anti War stances.

Once again, you show you have NO understanding of American politics.

You understand that noninterventionism is the traditional Conservative value, right?

Ron Paul's a great guy.

I often think about an alternative system where there are two presidents, one in charge of foreign policy and the other domestic.

Ron Paul would be a great guy to run our domestic policy.

He is the only mainstream politician whose views on abortion and the death penalty are reconcilable with one another. He clearly understands sanctity of life.

He believes in his heart of hearts that I have a fundamental, human right to defend my life and the lives of my loved ones. With lethal force if necessary (God forbid it should ever come to that).

I'm not too keen on his attitude towards gay marriage. He contradicts himself here - if two queers want to get married it's no one else's business.

I also believe in right and wrong, and as such I am not a non-interventionist.

His $400 million shrimp fishing earmarks left a bad taste in my mouth - I guess even Mr. Principle sticks his arm shoulder-deep into the pork barrel once in a while.

Never had much of a mind for economics, but I chuckle when I hear the whole "OMG THE FEDERAL RESERVE IS A PRIVATE BANK THAT PRINTS FAKE PAPER MONEY" spiel. I invite Ron Paul and anyone who shares his views on our currency to send me their fake paper money.

Overall, RP decent man and an excellent doctor (with a few extremely annoying supporters on the blogosphere, a number of whom are White Nationalists). What irks me the most is the whole "you're just SCARED of Ron Paul!" line. I'm not scared, I just don't think he's the best choice to be our president.

And Nevadamedic - no one who would think of supporting Giuliani has any right whatsoever to trumpet about "Conservative values." Dennis Kucinich is more conservative than Rudolf.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Ron Paul has been around almost as long as Robert Byrd...Your alls ture Blue member of the KKK....
Except we don't have to help Ron Paul into the meetings........yet...

How come we haven't heard of The Revolution of Ron Paul before this??

One other thing you all should think about....
How come you sheep, can't vote out your old geezers for something new??
You're suppose to be............the Progressive ones...:rofl:

Ron Paul has been around almost as long as Robert Byrd...Your alls ture Blue member of the KKK....
Except we don't have to help Ron Paul into the meetings........yet...

How come we haven't heard of The Revolution of Ron Paul before this??

One other thing you all should think about....
How come you sheep, can't vote out your old geezers for something new??
You're suppose to be............the Progressive ones...:rofl:

Drunk?

As far as im concerned Ron Paul is a traitor to his party and can eat a big fat shit burger. He is not a true Conservative that is why they don't cover him. However eventhough I don't like him I do agree it is unfair. I think it's bullshit that the only ones who get media attention are Giuliani, Thompson, Romney and sometimes McCain. I think that Tancredo, Hunter, Huckabee, Paul, Dr. Keys should get as much attention, especially during the debates. The media only focuses on the big 3 or 4. Frankly Romney and Thompson have no business in the race let alone the White House. McCain I deeply respect what he has done for our country but he is past his prime and I really like Giuliani, he has done a lot for our country starting way back when he was a Federal Prosecutor and the #2 man at the Department of Justice after bringing down the Mafia Commission. Personally I really like Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo, both men I have met and both I admire. They have done a lot for our country and Hunter is a decorated Green Beret who served several tours and his son (who is running for his Congress seat) is fighting in Iraq as we speak.

I also am sick of the Democratic Debates for that same reason. Clinton, Edwards and Obama get all the spotlight but Senator Dodd, Governor Richardson and Senator Biden get basically ignored. They should be given every oppertunity that their opponents get. I have met Dodd, Richardson and Biden when they came to the events center I work for and I think any one of them are a better candidate then Clinton, Edwards or Obama. Of the Democrats I personally prefer Senator Dodd for many reasons but the main one is he has more experience then the others and has been consistant on his stances on the issues.

Well that was a pretty long rant, problem is Ron Paul is much more conservative than that asswad giuliani, who is a fucking liberal right to the core.

Click that little box in the bottom left hand corner of my post that says "presidential candidate immigration profiles" and you'll see giuliani flunks when it comes to voting CONSERVATIVE, and Ron Paul gets a "B."

Wise up nevada. You want a good man in the White house in '08, that's either Hunter or Tancredo.

Folks,...how can anyone take a person seriously with all the foul talk? If you don't sound smart,..you must not be smart?:eusa_whistle:

Again, Ron Paul is a phony,..and has no place on the Republican ticket!:eusa_angel:

I neither agree nor disagree with this statement, but it's something to consider:

"The idea that being an immigrant basher was good politics should have been put to rest in '06... I would argue that if the face of the modern Republican party is Tancredo, it loses over the next 25 years." -Grover Norquist

I neither agree nor disagree with this statement, but it's something to consider:

"The idea that being an immigrant basher was good politics should have been put to rest in '06... I would argue that if the face of the modern Republican party is Tancredo, it loses over the next 25 years." -Grover Norquist

Norquist has always been a forward thinking Conservative, and this is no exception. He is an astute observer of politics.

Forum List

Back