Fox News busted for altering photos

CharlestonChad

Baller Deluxe
Jul 2, 2006
Charleston, SC
Media Matters - Fox News airs altered photos of NY Times reporters

<object width="320" height="335"><param name="movie" value="http://mediamatters.org/static/flash/mmfaplayer.swf"></param><param name="flashvars" value="config=http://mediamatters.org/tools/flash/config?id=462373"></param><embed src="http://mediamatters.org/static/flash/mmfaplayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="config=http://mediamatters.org/tools/flash/config?id=462373" width="320" height="335"></embed></object>

Fox is a joke of a station, but I fully expect those married to the republican party to come out in defense. Comments like "well, didn't you see what BBC did with that teddy bear photo" are expected to be hurled in defense.

i watch faux and fiends every morning for a laugh and to check out the legs and tits...

it does make you wonder how much xanax and other crap those anchors must feed themselves to be able to look in the mirror.

Fox is a joke of a station, but I fully expect those married to the republican party to come out in defense. Comments like "well, didn't you see what BBC did with that teddy bear photo" are expected to be hurled in defense.

It won't matter. How often has FOX been busted for doing shit like this? CBS screws up once and we never hear the end of it.

Do people really watch FAUX News to get news, or to just laugh and laugh at Bill O'Reilly and his posse of right wing nut jobs? :confused:

try listening to amy goodman for real example of left bias.

most of our media is hardly as far left as fox is right.

Last edited:
and left wing media did a great job investigating the lead up the iraq fiasco?

please.

in love obama? hardly.

did you hear NPR last night?

michelle whats her name practically crucified wesley clark for his comment on mccain.

It won't matter. How often has FOX been busted for doing shit like this? CBS screws up once and we never hear the end of it.

Fox has never been busted for shit like this. If you think they have, provide a link or reference.

Fox and Friends isn't a serious news show. It's a morning gigglefest, with jokes and political commentary all the way through it. It's not "hard news" for the most part. It includes hard news, but it's first and foremost, a SHOW and everyone except lefties who have never watched it realize this.

Last edited:
Comedy central has been busted for shit like this. If you think they haven't, go and google it.

The Daily show and the Colbert Report are serious news show. It's an evening gigglefest, with jokes and political commentary all the way through it. It's not "hard news" for the most part. It includes hard news, but it's first and foremost, a SHOW and everyone except republicans who have watched it realize this.

Who cares. I think it's funny as crap.

And they weren't trying to mislead anyone. It's a flipping joke.

If comedy central has gotten in trouble for the same thing, well then that's funny, too. It shows that lefties have no sense of humor.

Oh, I forgot the disclaimer. ALL LEFTIES EXCEPT SHOGUN. There. That should circumvent any future spankings for "lefties shit".

seriously allie, i do put the dailly show and faux and fiends on the same level...and it's nice you do too.

course one is on a 'news network' the other is on a network called 'comedy central':eusa_think:

Last edited:
Does anyone seriously think the doctored imagines were funny?

Seriously. Not a problem with them doing it. It's they're editorial, their show, their network. It wasn't in bad taste, it wasn't dirty politics or anything I consider negative, but honestly now...it was funny?

Yep, to bad the Left has all the media all the papers, and all the right has is fox and talk radio :p

Why do you think that is?

Why do writers, actors, tv people, artists, musicians, even hippy's lean to the left?

Look on the bright side, you have that pillar to society, Bill O'Reilly on your side! :eek:

Forum List

Back