Fox News Buisiness host says 9/11 couldn't possibly have been done how we're told

Nov 15, 2009
Fox News Buisiness host says the 9/11 attack couldn't possibly have happened the way the government told us....he does not believe the governments account of the 9/11 attacks

2009-04-23_070411.jpg

Fox Business host Andrew Napolitano revealed on Tuesday that he does not believe the government's account of the 9/11 attacks. Napolitano, who hosts "Freedom Watch" on Fox Business and is frequently seen on Fox News as a legal analyst, told radio host Alex Jones — who is a prominent 9/11 conspiracy theorist —that the attacks "couldn't possibly have been done the way the government told us."

There is more on it at this link to the huffington post

Andrew Napolitano, Fox Business Host, Reveals He Is A 9/11 Truther

Fox News Buisiness host says the 9/11 attack couldn't possibly have happened the way the government told us....he does not believe the governments account of the 9/11 attacks

2009-04-23_070411.jpg

Fox Business host Andrew Napolitano revealed on Tuesday that he does not believe the government's account of the 9/11 attacks. Napolitano, who hosts "Freedom Watch" on Fox Business and is frequently seen on Fox News as a legal analyst, told radio host Alex Jones — who is a prominent 9/11 conspiracy theorist —that the attacks "couldn't possibly have been done the way the government told us."

Let me get this right. YOU think FOX is full of shit yet when they air something you agree with you post a link?:lol::lol: Thanks for proving, once again, what an idiot you really are.:cuckoo:

2009-04-23_070411.jpg

Another reason not to watch Fox. I wonder how quickly we can bury this post along with all of the other shit you spam the board with?

2009-04-23_070411.jpg

Another reason not to watch Fox. I wonder how quickly we can bury this post along with all of the other shit you spam the board with?

cuntycorn has no honesty

2009-04-23_070411.jpg

You have it partially right.....all you do is try and bury quality posts like this one but it is you who posts all the spam and shits on good people like Judge Andrew Napolitano...

Go crawl back to your hole and let good people do the discussing...

2009-04-23_070411.jpg

You have it partially right.....all you do is try and bury quality posts like this one but it is you who posts all the spam and shits on good people like Judge Andrew Napolitano...

:lol:YOU are good people?:lol:

2009-04-23_070411.jpg

Try? Nine traction-less years and I have turned your movement that was a bad joke into a sad joke.

No dick-lips; I don't try. I succeed.

Try? Nine traction-less years and I have turned your movement that was a bad joke into a sad joke.

like in your hunt for OBL

like in your hunt for OBL
We're right on his tail. Any day now.

2009-04-23_070411.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

He hit the nail right on the head in what he said below in his comparison to this to that other fairy tale commission the warren commission.80% of americans no longer believe that other fairy tale that oswald killed kennedy,that was mentioned in a news special a few years ago where they were promoting the warren commission that oswald was the assassin.

It's hard for me to believe that it came down by itself...I am gratified to see that people across the board are interested. I think twenty years from now, people will look at 9-11 the way we look at the assassination of JFK today. It couldn't possibly have been done the way the government told us."
LISTEN:

Here is an interview of a survivor and witness who specifically says and explains in detail how many bombs went off like firecrackers in the Tower before collapse...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozTnINH6Yls"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozTnINH6Yls[/ame]

Here is an interview of a survivor and witness who specifically says and explains in detail how many bombs went off like firecrackers in the Tower before collapse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozTnINH6Yls
I'm sure YOU will follow up with his credentials on his "expert" opinion, right?

You idiot. Someone can walk into a room and KILL someone with a handgun and if there are 15 witnesses you will get 15 DIFFERENT statements.:lol::lol:

2009-04-23_070411.jpg

It is spelled BUSINESS!!!!:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back