Fox News bashes Obama family vacation

While i agree with you, so are some Dems, apparently. ODS as well?

Why let a little thing, like the fact that they're out of office get in the way of their Obama Derangement Syndrome....right?

So reporting the truth about Obama vacations is "bashing" them? If they don't want to get scrutinized for lavish vacations, don't go on them. Looks to me like he doesn't care if he looks like a rich asshole.

So reporting the truth about Obama vacations is "bashing" them? If they don't want to get scrutinized for lavish vacations, don't go on them. Looks to me like he doesn't care if he looks like a rich asshole.
Don't you believe that Obama's trickling down on the rest of us with his lifestyle?

You are a self-proclaimed conservative Republican, right?

Don't you believe that Obama's trickling down on the rest of us with his lifestyle?

I don't have a problem with him spending his own money. I just find it hilarious that libs give him a pass when they complain about rich people all the time.

Faux News, home of Bill the pervert O'reilly and Roger the pervert Ailes is judging someone?

Whaaaat?

I don't have a problem with him spending his own money. I just find it hilarious that libs give him a pass when they complain about rich people all the time.
You don't find it hilarious that self-proclaimed conservatives are bashing a rich person now though?

Why not invest those vacation dollars being spent in, somewhere like Detroit and / or Chicago instead, where they are so desperately needed.

Sad really.

Last edited:
You don't find it hilarious that self-proclaimed conservatives are bashing a rich person now though?

Limousine Democrats are what are costing so many elections.
But proceed with doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

It is funny.

Why not invest those vacation dollars being spent in Detroit and / or Chicago where they are so desperately needed.

Sad really.
Who responsible for doing what you suggested?

Seems to me that no matter what Obama does or doesn't do, you and the rest of your far rightwing partisan Republican hacks are going to find a way to spin it as Obama's fault.

572dd3403d590135d5e8005056a9545d.gif

Why not invest those vacation dollars being spent in Detroit and / or Chicago where they are so desperately needed.

Sad really.
Who responsible for doing what you suggested?

Seems to me that no matter what Obama does or doesn't do, you and the rest of your far rightwing partisan Republican hacks are going to find a way to spin it as Obama's fault.

572dd3403d590135d5e8005056a9545d.gif

The topic of the OP.

duh

Not as hilarious as dimocrats bashing their rich former president for his extravagant lifestyle.

What conservatives are "bashing" him for it? The article is just reporting it.

You are a self-proclaimed conservative Republican, right?[/QUOTE]

Not so much "trickling down on..." as "pissing on....." As in "pissing on the poor innocent po'folks wot made Him dey New Messiah but he don' be share nuffin with dem." (OK, excuse the dialect - I just had a Hillary moment....)

I wouldn't call what an ex-President does on his own time "fake news", but to me I would expect it in what used to be called the society pages. Or in People magazine or something like TMZ(?) that I switch off after watching the local news.

The crying over the Obama vacations is absolutely stupid and a waste of time. They did this with Bush, Clinton, Obama and now with Trump. Absolutely stupid.

Why let a little thing, like the fact that they're out of office get in the way of their Obama Derangement Syndrome....right?

Why bother reporting. They are not on the taxpayer dime. Worth noting that Fox News said that Trump was working in the White House when he was actually golfing. Also Fox has shown no interest in the expenses that Trump racks up especially since some of it goes into Trump's pocket.

Forum List

Back