Fox News Audience Abandons Ship After Obama Wins

Wow! They bailed but STILL had a bigger audience than MessNBC!

I haven't watched TV News in almost a year, who are the talking heads at MessNBC nowadays?

From 6 to 10 it's all guys on MSNBC...Sharpton/Matthews/Schultz/Maddow/O'Donnell

Respectively on Fox...Baier/Smith/O'Reilly/Hannity/Greta Van Susteren

Greta looks like a man that was beaten with the ugly stick.

What calling plan do you have with your Obamaphone?

Wow! They bailed but STILL had a bigger audience than MessNBC!

I haven't watched TV News in almost a year, who are the talking heads at MessNBC nowadays?

From 6 to 10 it's all guys on MSNBC...Sharpton/Matthews/Schultz/Maddow/O'Donnell

You're thinking of Rachel Maddcow from PMSnbc aren't you?

Further evidence of how the far RW radicals don't want to hear anything other than what they believe/already like...

8168131605_12d587821d_o.jpg

... The sharp drop-off in viewership that occurred only on Fox reveals the sensitivity that the Fox viewer has to actual, truthful information. That is something that Fox exploits eagerly as they load up their programming with false and prejudicial stories. And that accounts for why Fox viewers have been shown to be so much less informed than consumers of news from other sources. They have such an aversion to anything other than Fox's pre-seasoned, right-wing brand of pseudo-knowledge that they won't even stayed tuned to Fox if there is a chance they might be exposed to raw reality ...

Source: Daily Kos: Fox News Audience Abandons Ship After Obama Wins

Hey, don’t mess with the right’s perception of how many people are watching Fox, it’s how they knew Romney would win the election.

Dear MarcATL:
I agree with the posters who have been saying that the working people have to keep working despite all the other people who depend on the media, the govt or the President.

When I checked around, a lot of the upset opponents are either reconciling among themselves, with God, some crying or praying, others organizing etc. I am trying to reach out and connect with people losing hope that things can be corrected, and trying to organize around positive ideas that both parties could embrace in working together.

NONE of this depends on watching Fox News, but in working directly on solutions and organizing people around them. I totally support and respect that, because there is a lot of work to do and a long road ahead.

As soon as I organize the best ideas that seem to unify the party and independent bases, I plan to try to propose these to both party leaders and media figures, including conservatives such as Ann Coulter and Donald Trump. We need to connect directly, not rely on media.

Further evidence of how the far RW radicals don't want to hear anything other than what they believe/already like...

... The sharp drop-off in viewership that occurred only on Fox reveals the sensitivity that the Fox viewer has to actual, truthful information. That is something that Fox exploits eagerly as they load up their programming with false and prejudicial stories. And that accounts for why Fox viewers have been shown to be so much less informed than consumers of news from other sources. They have such an aversion to anything other than Fox's pre-seasoned, right-wing brand of pseudo-knowledge that they won't even stayed tuned to Fox if there is a chance they might be exposed to raw reality ...

They are just redirecting their focus to what it is going to take to fix the problems at hand, not relying on govt or the President to fix these for us. That is where I find the focus is.

They went to sleep because they have jobs, unlike the audience for MSNBC, and the dogs that watch CNN.

The tolerance and compassion of the left in it's true form.
Don't you dare you stankin summamabatch. Your RW co-horts bash Rachel Maddow every day, day in day out, calling her a man amongst other things. I've even recently seen a post referring to Chris Hayes as a female. Not a WORD from you about that.

Don't. you. DARE!!!!

Dear MarcATL:
I agree with the posters who have been saying that the working people have to keep working despite all the other people who depend on the media, the govt or the President.

When I checked around, a lot of the upset opponents are either reconciling among themselves, with God, some crying or praying, others organizing etc. I am trying to reach out and connect with people losing hope that things can be corrected, and trying to organize around positive ideas that both parties could embrace in working together.

NONE of this depends on watching Fox News, but in working directly on solutions and organizing people around them. I totally support and respect that, because there is a lot of work to do and a long road ahead.

As soon as I organize the best ideas that seem to unify the party and independent bases, I plan to try to propose these to both party leaders and media figures, including conservatives such as Ann Coulter and Donald Trump. We need to connect directly, not rely on media.

They are just redirecting their focus to what it is going to take to fix the problems at hand, not relying on govt or the President to fix these for us. That is where I find the focus is.
I truly wish you the best of luck.

Great post. :clap2:

They went to sleep because they have jobs, unlike the audience for MSNBC, and the dogs that watch CNN.

To most right wingers their full time jobs are to watch fox. It shows again they are nothing but butthurt bitches that only want to hear their radical right wing propaganda and can't handle reality.

I don't get it. The chart doesn't really establish much other than that conservative Republicans tend to watch FOX news. That's about it. Any additional conclusions are little more than rhetoric.

Dear God. The election got called and people started turning their tv off. Hmm thats weird. Another dumbass waste of read by marc. Never ceases to amaze. Hack

Most idiotic OP ever. The idea that conservatives didn't want to hear Obama give his fake ass speech means conservatives want to hear what they want to hear? I tuned out Obama's speech too. I know the shell game after four years.

Most idiotic OP ever. The idea that conservatives didn't want to hear Obama give his fake ass speech means conservatives want to hear what they want to hear? I tuned out Obama's speech too. I know the shell game after four years.

Hear what they want to hear? Sounds like all of obamas speeches. What they want to hear.

Hear what they want to hear? Sounds like all of obamas speeches. What they want to hear.

Or they're happy hearing nothing at all. The board wasn't a blaze with Obama's speech b/c he presented nothing. They're just happy they won this round of us vs. them.

The cons hang in as long as Fox keeps feeding them the BS.

And they always will.

Its bizarre - People know that fox lies to them. They know that its not really a news organization but rather the propaganda arm of the GObP.

But, fox feeds them the lies they want to hear, the lies that feed their hate and fear.

Same reason they read Beck, Britebart, Drudge and listen to the idiocy of Limbaugh. They know they're being lied to but its lies they want to hear.

The tolerance and compassion of the left in it's true form.
Don't you dare you stankin summamabatch. Your RW co-horts bash Rachel Maddow every day, day in day out, calling her a man amongst other things. I've even recently seen a post referring to Chris Hayes as a female. Not a WORD from you about that.

Don't. you. DARE!!!!

You mean to tell me that Chris Hayes is a dude? :eek:

That is odd...I switched over to watch Fox after Obama had won....much more drama and a Carl Rove meltdown

I have no idea what the point of this is supposed to mean...
I started watching the coverage of the election when I got home around 6PM and around 11 PM I called it a night.I figured
what ever was going to happen will probably happen if i went to bed so that was it for me.
I had work the next day...

I am one of the fortunate ones who has a job during this shitty Obama economy.
But since he was reelected again I have no idea how long that will last.

I would imagine it looks like that every night. Old White people need their sleep.

Forum List

Back