FOX News at it again.

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I hesitate to put this in the media section.

fnc-20090624-sanford.jpg

On Fox, Mark Sanford "(D)" holds press conference | Media Matters for America

LOOK CLOSELY

THEY put a (D) after his name....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! instead of the (R)....

If this is not photoshopped somehow, then FOX is the BIGGEST LYING SCUM that exists as a supposed news station....and really IS FAUX NEWS...

What is this the 4th or 5th time, that they lied and put a (D) after a REPUBLICAN political figure in trouble's name.... How can they CONTINUALLY GET AWAY with this kind of CRAP and call themselves a News channel is beyond reason....maybe they think it is funny, I dunno, but it certainly isn't professional or the standard of what I thought a news channel should be, in ANY MANNER.

Hopefully this REALLY did not happen AGAIN with them putting a (D) and it is played with by some techie internet person...

Fox News Identifies Sanford As A Democrat

When does an embattled Republican suddenly become an embattled Democrat? When Fox News is covering him, of course.

The network known for its conservative leaning ran footage of Mark Sanford admitting to an extramarital affair on Wednesday with a Chyron identifying the South Carolina Republican -- near tears -- as a D, for Democrat.

Media Matters has the screen grab on its site and notes that Fox News later changed Sanford's party affiliation to Republican.

But it's also worth adding that this is not the first time the network has misidentified a GOPer in the midst of acknowledging misconduct. When former congressman Mark Foley admitted to having problems with alcoholism -- after reports that he had behaved inappropriately with congressional pages -- Fox News also identified him as a Democrat.

When does an embattled Republican suddenly become an embattled Democrat? When Fox News is covering him, of course.

The network known for its conservative leaning ran footage of Mark Sanford admitting to an extramarital affair on Wednesday with a Chyron identifying the South Carolina Republican -- near tears -- as a D, for Democrat.

Media Matters has the screen grab on its site and notes that Fox News later changed Sanford's party affiliation to Republican.

But it's also worth adding that this is not the first time the network has misidentified a GOPer in the midst of acknowledging misconduct. When former congressman Mark Foley admitted to having problems with alcoholism -- after reports that he had behaved inappropriately with congressional pages -- Fox News also identified him as a Democrat.

BRAVO!

Too freaking funny!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My aren't we a bit slow, eh?

What party does Gov. Sanford belong too again?

OOOOppppsss!

I don't think its a conspiracy, rather just a typo!
That'd be two typos ... Sanford and Foley. LOL
I don't recall their making the mistake of labeling a Democrat as a Republican in a scandal.. do you?

I think foxy FOX knows that a good share of its audience only take note of headlines and then they're off and running.

LOOK CLOSELY

THEY put a (D) after his name....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! instead of the (R)....

If this is not photoshopped somehow, then FOX is the BIGGEST LYING SCUM that exists as a supposed news station....and really IS FAUX NEWS...

What is this the 4th or 5th time, that they lied and put a (D) after a REPUBLICAN political figure in trouble's name.... How can they CONTINUALLY GET AWAY with this kind of CRAP and call themselves a News channel is beyond reason....maybe they think it is funny, I dunno, but it certainly isn't professional or the standard of what I thought a news channel should be, in ANY MANNER.

Hopefully this REALLY did not happen AGAIN with them putting a (D) and it is played with by some techie internet person...

:clap2:
aahahahahahaaaa!!!! Ohhhh I love it! :lol:

Maybe trhey should have put a big "X" like CNN did to Cheney?

LOOK CLOSELY

:clap2:
aahahahahahaaaa!!!! Ohhhh I love it! :lol:

Maybe trhey should have put a big "X" like CNN did to Cheney?

hmmmmm, i honestly forgot about that! Remind me to add CNN to my scum list when they do it a second time or more.....and no reneging, I will! :D

Sanford's not a Dem . . . why the hell did Fox put a D next to his name? Mistake? Oh come on, that's bull. I actually watched this earlier today and didn't see the D but did hear them say he was a Rep. WTF?

I'm sick of these lousy, cheating pols. Kick his fucking ass OUT. I don't care if he's a Rep a Dem; who the hell do they think they are?? It's rotten and wrong for any of them, period.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back