FOX News Alert: Romney Ringtone "I like to be able to fire people."

It plays into the narrative. Romney is an out of touch wealthy elitist who has no clue the pain the average American faces
That is your opinion which you are more than entitled to but having dealt with people who have done work for me that was lousy, sub standard, and just piss poor I am more than happy to be rid of them as are most average American's in my opinion. When you start accepting poor or mediocre work from people that's what you will continue to get other people might be alright with that I'm not.

I've fired people. I did everything I could think of to keep the event from happening, but i can assure you -- I never took pleasure in firing anyone.

No real man enjoys firing another human being. Oh, maybe ones dark side likes it, but that is not a quality Americans want in a Chief Executive.
What I want in a chief executive is someone who is willing and prepared to do what is necessary even when it's not popular or fun anyone can do the right thing when it's easy the true leader is the one who will do the right thing even when it's hard.

So you know him personally or are you basing your assessment on the bullshit media you regurgitate on a daily basis?

You don't actually know the man... all you know it what your left wing hacks have told you... and the majority of that is bullshit.

from Boston Massachusetts.

Yeah, you keep saying that, but it's hard to believe our city turned out an effeminate little pussy like you.

FOX News Alert: Romney Ringtone "I like to be able to fire people."

You can still hear Rick Perry's Romney Ringtone: "I like to be able to fire people."

AUDIO: Rick Perry Turns Romney’s “I Like Being Able to Fire People” Comment Into Cell Phone Ringtone | Fox News Insider

AUDIO: Rick Perry Turns Romney's "I Like Being Able to Fire People" Comment Into Cell Phone Ringtone

Vulture Capitalists Create Jobs by Firing People and Shipping Jobs Overseas
Don't take Dante's word for it, take the word of GOP Presidential Candidate Texas Governor Rick Perry, Tea Party and Conservative Favorite Son

:thewave:

bot

back

on

topic

Forum List

Back