Fox news' 49% ... Lol

If half the country finds any institution trustworthy, that is pretty impressive. Congress is at, what, 17%? I had read the other day that Americans' faith in its institutions is at all-time lows. Half is the new kickin' it. And the fact that three-quarters of conservatives find it trustworthy is also impressive.

I don't watch Faux News much, but you have to give props where it is due.

If half the country finds any institution trustworthy, that is pretty impressive. Congress is at, what, 17%? I had read the other day that Americans' faith in its institutions is at all-time lows. Half is the new kickin' it. And the fact that three-quarters of conservatives find it trustworthy is also impressive.

I don't watch Faux News much, but you have to give props where it is due.
49 percent of registered voters.

and then there are other issues with the parameters of the poll.

LOL

props due on the spin @ the network that is home to the No Spin Zone. :rofl:

Who cares what it means for Republicans or FOX..................

The poll speaks one thing in massive volume...............that people think that the lefty cable news outlets suck the big one. ( except of course, the k00ks)

So right.

Fox is the only right leaning network out there.

I guess folks just aren't interested in listening what the left is saying. 49% anyway.

Last edited:
Dante...

You have srerious comprehension issues.You dont understand how to read poll results.

nationwide survey of 1,151 registered voters

hmmm, okay.
:cuckoo:

Survey taking is a pretty well defined science. In today's world, phone surveys are pretty accurate owing to the saturation of the phone in the society.

A poller will call and ask for a female registered voter. If there is no female registered voter in the household, the poller hangs up and calls the next number. In this way they stack the poll with the right percentages of the right components to get a microcasm of the society or universe that they are sampling.

Discarding the results of a poll based only on the disareement with the conclusions presented by the poll is not wise.

Polling a sample over 1000 people will give remarkably accurate results if the sample is constructed properly.
No argument there. Are you arguing with yourself?

49% of registered voters.

New Topics

Forum List

Back