fox new Poll Has trump Losing To 4 Democrats

I can't remember a FOX poll that was favorable to Trump...every republican he faced and the Hildabeast was going to beat him too....

We know how badly Trump is doing by the way he is trailing democrats in fundraising. In one appearance he had a goal of ten million and got 12. Liz Warren is packing election rallys with 700 attendees. Trump embarasses himself with a poor showing of filling a 4200 venue with overflow watching the jumbotrons outside.

Do you think Trump could win up against that?

Oh wait. I musta got that wrong.

I'm amazed that Fox would even dare to publish that poll since they are such sock-puppets for Trump. Nothing more than the White House media arm.
Translation: Fox isn't part of the Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party.

Shepard Smith, Chris Wallace, Juan Williams and a couple of others whose names escape me certainly are.
True, but we all know they're full of shit and aren't particularly popular among the viewers. AND they're shunned by other leftists and considered traitors for working for Fox.

Dem's are going to win, its a lock, most don't even need to bother voting. :muahaha:

Yup. All the Polls, pundits, talking heads and news people said Hitlery would be our next POTUS in 2016.

Surprise. Guess what. They were all wrong.

Anyone who puts credence in polls ain't to bright.

Trump will win in 2020 and the lefty loons will have four more years to moan, groan and complain.

You can't cure whiny little shits.

Dem's are going to win, its a lock, most don't even need to bother voting. :muahaha:

Yup. All the Polls, pundits, talking heads and news people said Hitlery would be our next POTUS in 2016.

Surprise. Guess what. They were all wrong.

Anyone who puts credence in polls ain't to bright.

Trump will win in 2020 and the lefty loons will have four more years to moan, groan and complain.

You can't cure whiny little shits.

Even should Trump lose, they will moan, groan and complain, but for far different reasons. They will have a serious problem on their hands.

Forum List

Back