Fox New Is On it

The Royal Family costs the Brits about $60 million a year to maintain.

This is welfare run amok!

They should have cut those leeches off years ago and let them fend for themselves.

They do have an elected Parliament do they knot? How much does it cost we the people to keep the wh occupants fat and happy? trips to spain dinner in new yawk, trips to the olympics, cadillac escalades bla bla bla I bet it's more than 60 million.

Ah, so you approve of welfare for the wealthy but not for the commoners?

Typical con$ervative crapola.

Ah. So you admit it.

That's a healthy first step.

Question marks are the sign of an admission now? Or is this more of your fun twisty stuff?

Canadian fun fact:

A "rhetorical 'question'" sometimes isn't really a question at all.

You could look it up!

:lol:

I could, I suppose....but then again, some people like to pretend...when called on something....that they were 'just kidding' all along......not naming names, mind you. Just rhetorical......

Question marks are the sign of an admission now? Or is this more of your fun twisty stuff?

Canadian fun fact:

A "rhetorical 'question'" sometimes isn't really a question at all.

You could look it up!

:lol:

I could, I suppose....but then again, some people like to pretend...when called on something....that they were 'just kidding' all along......not naming names, mind you. Just rhetorical......

No no. Ya got me there, boredtoseeya. Obviously, it required a huge intellect to figure out that what I was actually suggesting was that the United States could annex Great Britain. Yes. Yes. That MUST have been it.

Too bad you told everyone. Now it's not a secret anymore. Damn that massive ego -- err, I mean intellect -- of yours.

Your "arguments" never seem to end well for you, for some reason.

owned4.jpg

The Royal Family costs the Brits about $60 million a year to maintain.

This is welfare run amok!

They should have cut those leeches off years ago and let them fend for themselves.

They do have an elected Parliament do they knot? How much does it cost we the people to keep the wh occupants fat and happy? trips to spain dinner in new yawk, trips to the olympics, cadillac escalades bla bla bla I bet it's more than 60 million.

Typical con$ervative crapola.[/QUOTE

link asshole? link?

Typical con$ervative crapola.[/QUOTE

link asshole? link?

Welcome to Quaker Oats

Forum List

Back