Fox New Is On it

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
And is reporting that the rioting libtards of LOndon have attacked Prince Charles' car.

Ill post a link soon as it is available. Darn libtards gets upset when the hind tit runs dry.

Oh fuk, not another class war.....

the little tit sucking libtards are mad cause their tuition is going up. I keep asking the libtardal Americans what happens when their tit runs dry. I guess we can expect the same behaviors.

The Royal Family costs the Brits about $60 million a year to maintain.

This is welfare run amok!

They should have cut those leeches off years ago and let them fend for themselves.

They should have cut those leeches off years ago and let them fend for themselves.

Don't do that... They will be chopping heads off again down by the Tower of London.

I propose that The United States annex Great Britain and permit it to apply for Statehood.

That way, President Obama can give them some TARP help and the college lads and lasses on the other side of "the puddle" can get a damn near free ride.

As an added bonus, the whole Revolutionary War thing will have come full circle.

They do have an elected Parliament do they knot? How much does it cost we the people to keep the wh occupants fat and happy? trips to spain dinner in new yawk, trips to the olympics, cadillac escalades bla bla bla I bet it's more than 60 million.

I propose that The United States annex Great Britain and permit it to apply for Statehood.

That way, President Obama can give them some TARP help and the college lads and lasses on the other side of "the puddle" can get a damn near free ride.

As an added bonus, the whole Revolutionary War thing will have come full circle.

Yes, I'm sure they will give up their Autonomy willingly.

Yes, I'm sure your :cuckoo: grasp on a jocular comment is firm.

Yes, I'm sure your :cuckoo: grasp on a jocular comment is firm.

Touchy?

Forum List

Back