Fox Morning Zoo Crew Blames Obama For Creating 3 Mexicos

I couldn't help noticing that eagle on his left didn't attack him.

True

Not like this:

"I'm doing this for Time Magazine, I love Time Magazine ..... what you will do for a cover"

Yeah what indeed

DDXKvO4U0AACEFY.jpg

Good thing you pointed out it was a fake cover...there are certain people around here that cannot tell the difference.

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—After praising Donald J. Trump, on Sunday, for cutting aid to “three Mexican countries,” the cast of “Fox & Friends” blamed former President Barack Obama for creating additional Mexicos during his tenure in the White House.

“When Barack Obama took office, there was only one Mexico,” the host Ed Henry said. “He allowed these additional Mexicos to develop.”

Henry’s co-host Jedediah Bila agreed that the problem of multiple Mexicos was Obama’s fault. “It was bad enough having one Mexico without Obama going out and creating a bunch of new ones,” she said, noting that there had been a three-hundred-per-cent increase in the number of Mexicos on Obama’s watch.

The third host, Pete Hegseth, praised Trump for doing everything in his power to “reduce the number of Obama’s Mexicos.”

“Everyone agrees that there are way too many Mexicos right now,” he said.

Later in the day, the White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, said that, after watching “Fox & Friends,” President Trump was committed to finding out “just how many Mexicos there are,” and that he had put the Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos, in charge of counting them. (that will take forever!!)

View attachment 254074

That’s satire, you know.
Borowitz Report...a dead giveaway.

I couldn't help noticing that eagle on his left didn't attack him.

True

Not like this:

"I'm doing this for Time Magazine, I love Time Magazine ..... what you will do for a cover"

Yeah what indeed

DDXKvO4U0AACEFY.jpg

Good thing you pointed out it was a fake cover...there are certain people around here that cannot tell the difference.

A classic oldie worth a replay....

DjLI53uXoAAu69B.jpg

Borowitz report is clearly Satire.

This n00b needs to learn where to post his threads or have his OP posting privileges revoked.

Snowflakes are desperately looking for things to whine about.
Let me point out that that is satire....I know you have a history of thinking satire is real, considering the threads you have started in the past..........
And like all good satire, it contains a considerable amount of truth.

Blaming Obama for all manner of things he had nothing to do with is how the Fox lie machine works.

Borowitz report is clearly Satire.

This n00b needs to learn where to post his threads or have his OP posting privileges revoked.
talk about being a snowflake!! i bet you were a hall monitor in grade school, weren't you, sonny? oh no, something got posted in the wrong category!! somebody get a rope!! a rule was broken!! somebody call the teacher!!

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—After praising Donald J. Trump, on Sunday, for cutting aid to “three Mexican countries,” the cast of “Fox & Friends” blamed former President Barack Obama for creating additional Mexicos during his tenure in the White House.

“When Barack Obama took office, there was only one Mexico,” the host Ed Henry said. “He allowed these additional Mexicos to develop.”

Henry’s co-host Jedediah Bila agreed that the problem of multiple Mexicos was Obama’s fault. “It was bad enough having one Mexico without Obama going out and creating a bunch of new ones,” she said, noting that there had been a three-hundred-per-cent increase in the number of Mexicos on Obama’s watch.

The third host, Pete Hegseth, praised Trump for doing everything in his power to “reduce the number of Obama’s Mexicos.”

Later in the day, the White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, said that, after watching “Fox & Friends,” President Trump was committed to finding out “just how many Mexicos there are,” and that he had put the Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos, in charge of counting them. (that will take forever!!)

View attachment 254074

That’s satire, you know.

it's scary when you think some freaky f'd up title of an article about trumpco is from
'the onion ' but turns out it it's true......

View attachment 254074

That’s satire, you know.

it's scary when you think some freaky f'd up title of an article about trumpco is from
You know the Borowitz Report is like the Onion...........................didn't you?

Personally I have no use for multiple Mexicoes.

I wouldn't mind multiple Chiles though. Especially when I'm Hungary. I use Turkey, less Greece-y.
Not sure if I have enough Chiles, I'll have to Czech.

View attachment 254074

That’s satire, you know.

You know the Borowitz Report is like the Onion...........................didn't you?

yep.

Forum List

Back