Fox ‘mole’ leaked off-air footage of Mitt says he’s being charged with grand larceny

Dressage is now an "elitist" sport? Funny, I had two sisters that did dressage in 4-H horse shows when they were younger. Gee, who knew that our family was elite... (eye-roll)

Is it just me or are the attacks on Romney getting more pathetic with each passing day.

Oh, and thanks for the video clip...it showed a relaxed Romney that was very appealing. I especially liked the portion where he talks about staying in a less expensive hotel because he'd rather spend money on the campaign.

Fox News ‘mole’ who leaked off-air footage of Mitt Romney says he’s being charged with grand larceny - Political Intelligence - Boston

Muto tweeted that the network is “pretty worked up over a clip of Romney talking about his horses,” which was Muto’s most noteworthy dispatch. The clip showed Romney chatting with Sean Hannity before a February interview in Las Vegas. The presumptive Republican presidential nominee told Hannity that his wife, Ann, needed a break from their grueling campaign schedule to ride the couple’s horses.

“She has Austrian Warmbloods, which are — yeah, it’s a dressage horse, it’s a kind of horse for the sport that she’s in,” Romney said to Hannity. “Me, I have a Missouri Fox Trotter. So mine is like a quarter horse, but just a much better gait. It moves very fast, and doesn’t tire, and it’s easy to ride, meaning it’s not boom, boom, boom. It’s just smooth, very smooth.”

Mitt Romney talks in leaked tape about his precious horses and wife's "dressage" hobby - Hannity - YouTube

----------------------------------------------

And Mitt thinks Obama is "elitist" for golfing? What's a "dressage"?

OMG just when I think you pigs on the left can't get any lower, you dig more. And go lower.

Mrs Romney does "dressage" aka horse therapy for beating back her symptoms of multiple sclerosis.

I don't know the specifics, but I remember him just recently saying that his grandmother took the bus to her job at the bank, which I'm pretty sure would be indicative of a non-wealthy status.

Does it really matter?

Dont fall for the class warfare stuff... There are just as many rich Dems/libs as there are rich Reps/con$.
Lets just aspire to be the best person we can be, and let the chips fall where they may.

Hell, I hope silly folks are whining about how rich BD is some day... until then, lets not fall for that crap.

Does it really matter? People make allegations here every day. If they are going to say "Oh, but he comes from money too?" No. He does not. He is a self-made man.

Lolo was a government oil executive liason to Union Oil. Yeah its true. His step dad was an oil executive working with the government. Anne rocked and was a top ranking department head of a government school.

Obama isn't exactly poverty stricken himself.

You're right. Here is a man who took himself from food stamps to Harvard. Course, he wasn't at Harvard as long as Mitt, but Romney had no student loans to pay off. Let's see, Obama is 50. He paid off his student loans 8 years ago. That's a long time. If he hadn't written those two books, it's likely he would have been the first president paying off student loans.
Ryan's budget, the one Mitt supports, cuts 175 billion from Pell Grants. It was Republicans who voted to double the interest rates. Of course, Santorum said "education is for snobs". Any outrage on the right? Applause isn't outrage.

His grandparents, who basically raised him, were wealthy.

Which is why he took out 60 thousand in student loans. What is wrong with you people? Don't you know how to reason?

Fox News ‘mole’ who leaked off-air footage of Mitt Romney says he’s being charged with grand larceny - Political Intelligence - Boston

Muto tweeted that the network is “pretty worked up over a clip of Romney talking about his horses,” which was Muto’s most noteworthy dispatch. The clip showed Romney chatting with Sean Hannity before a February interview in Las Vegas. The presumptive Republican presidential nominee told Hannity that his wife, Ann, needed a break from their grueling campaign schedule to ride the couple’s horses.

“She has Austrian Warmbloods, which are — yeah, it’s a dressage horse, it’s a kind of horse for the sport that she’s in,” Romney said to Hannity. “Me, I have a Missouri Fox Trotter. So mine is like a quarter horse, but just a much better gait. It moves very fast, and doesn’t tire, and it’s easy to ride, meaning it’s not boom, boom, boom. It’s just smooth, very smooth.”

Mitt Romney talks in leaked tape about his precious horses and wife's "dressage" hobby - Hannity - YouTube

OMG just when I think you pigs on the left can't get any lower, you dig more. And go lower.

Mrs Romney does "dressage" aka horse therapy for beating back her symptoms of multiple sclerosis.

So that is "typically" the therapy for symptoms of multiple sclerosis? Dressage?

Don't spread your bullshit here, turd.

Its fine to be rich, its not fine to be rich and try to strip the safety net away from the poor in one of the worst economic downfalls in our history.

Why cant you people get that?

You're right. Here is a man who took himself from food stamps to Harvard. Course, he wasn't at Harvard as long as Mitt, but Romney had no student loans to pay off. Let's see, Obama is 50. He paid off his student loans 8 years ago. That's a long time. If he hadn't written those two books, it's likely he would have been the first president paying off student loans.
Ryan's budget, the one Mitt supports, cuts 175 billion from Pell Grants. It was Republicans who voted to double the interest rates. Of course, Santorum said "education is for snobs". Any outrage on the right? Applause isn't outrage.

obama's grandmother was a bank vice president. Maybe that's why he hates banks so much. He hated his racist grandmother.

obama's grandmother was a bank vice president. Maybe that's why he hates banks so much. He hated his racist grandmother.

Nobody starts off a bank vice president. It's still a job. And it could be as low as $50,000.00 a year. Course, for people living in trailers, that could seem like a lot.

PayScale - Bank Vice President (VP) Salary, Average Salaries

And stop attacking his grandmother you fucking fart.

What am I supposed to be outraged about? The fact that Romney has horses? Should I be outraged that I was a dirt poor kid and we had a horse? Am I supposed to be outraged that a guy who lied to his employer, and then stole something from them, is going to jail? Or am I supposed to be outraged that you are such an ignorant hack that you don't know what dressage is?

You need to post guidelines because I am completely lost on this one.

Last edited:

Nobody starts off a bank vice president. It's still a job. And it could be as low as $50,000.00 a year. Course, for people living in trailers, that could seem like a lot.

PayScale - Bank Vice President (VP) Salary, Average Salaries

And stop attacking his grandmother you fucking fart.

Katz didn't attack the President's gran'ma. The President did.

You fart-brain fucking dishonest derp.

220px-WC07b.JPG

A fancy equestrian training horse.

Food stamps?

I don't know the specifics, but I remember him just recently saying that his grandmother took the bus to her job at the bank, which I'm pretty sure would be indicative of a non-wealthy status.

Does it really matter?

Dont fall for the class warfare stuff... There are just as many rich Dems/libs as there are rich Reps/con$.
Lets just aspire to be the best person we can be, and let the chips fall where they may.

Hell, I hope silly folks are whining about how rich BD is some day... until then, lets not fall for that crap.

Does it really matter? People make allegations here every day. If they are going to say "Oh, but he comes from money too?" No. He does not. He is a self-made man.

Why don't you go around correcting the people that insist Romney grew up in a mansion? Is it because, deep down, you are a hack?

Which is why he took out 60 thousand in student loans. What is wrong with you people? Don't you know how to reason?

Maybe his grandmother hates blacks and didn't give him any money.

So that is "typically" the therapy for symptoms of multiple sclerosis? Dressage?

Don't spread your bullshit here, turd.

Riding is excellent therapy for a range of physically debilitating conditions - including MS.

So let me see if I've got this straight...

Obama had $60,000 in student loans? OK, let's do the math here, Kiddies! I believe Barack got a six figure book deal to write about "growing up black in America" after he was named President of the Law Review? He was also given a position at a prestigious Chicago law firm upon graduation from Harvard. Now I have no idea what the starting pay for that job was but since the AVERAGE Harvard Law School graduate these days starts at $155,000 and Obama was a "star" then I'm guessing he was pulling down a nice bit of coin. Anyone care to dispute that? So basically, when Barry stands up on stage and talks about he and Michelle only recently paying off their student loans...my question is...WHY ON EARTH DID IT TAKE THAT LONG, DUDE! No wonder this guy can't get our national debt down...he couldn't pay off his own debt either...even though he was raking in the dough!

WHY would it if the bank was just a few stop away on the bus route why take the car ..
.because your lazy and take the car every time dont mean everybody else does.
it was many years ago cars where not as popular then as they are now

working at a bank middle class status in that era
many reasons for taking the bus does nt mean they were poor
maybe she didn't drive?

The nutters are going to implode. They are nominating a person they really can't stand and they have to pretend that they love him. It is painful to watch.

Try honesty, folks. It will feel so damned good.

Forum List

Back