Fox ‘mole’ leaked off-air footage of Mitt says he’s being charged with grand larceny

R

rdean

Fox News ‘mole’ who leaked off-air footage of Mitt Romney says he’s being charged with grand larceny - Political Intelligence - Boston

Muto tweeted that the network is “pretty worked up over a clip of Romney talking about his horses,” which was Muto’s most noteworthy dispatch. The clip showed Romney chatting with Sean Hannity before a February interview in Las Vegas. The presumptive Republican presidential nominee told Hannity that his wife, Ann, needed a break from their grueling campaign schedule to ride the couple’s horses.

“She has Austrian Warmbloods, which are — yeah, it’s a dressage horse, it’s a kind of horse for the sport that she’s in,” Romney said to Hannity. “Me, I have a Missouri Fox Trotter. So mine is like a quarter horse, but just a much better gait. It moves very fast, and doesn’t tire, and it’s easy to ride, meaning it’s not boom, boom, boom. It’s just smooth, very smooth.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U16N2DJLzhc]Mitt Romney talks in leaked tape about his precious horses and wife's "dressage" hobby - Hannity - YouTube[/ame]

----------------------------------------------

And Mitt thinks Obama is "elitist" for golfing? What's a "dressage"?

Fox News ‘mole’ who leaked off-air footage of Mitt Romney says he’s being charged with grand larceny - Political Intelligence - Boston

Muto tweeted that the network is “pretty worked up over a clip of Romney talking about his horses,” which was Muto’s most noteworthy dispatch. The clip showed Romney chatting with Sean Hannity before a February interview in Las Vegas. The presumptive Republican presidential nominee told Hannity that his wife, Ann, needed a break from their grueling campaign schedule to ride the couple’s horses.

“She has Austrian Warmbloods, which are — yeah, it’s a dressage horse, it’s a kind of horse for the sport that she’s in,” Romney said to Hannity. “Me, I have a Missouri Fox Trotter. So mine is like a quarter horse, but just a much better gait. It moves very fast, and doesn’t tire, and it’s easy to ride, meaning it’s not boom, boom, boom. It’s just smooth, very smooth.”

Mitt Romney talks in leaked tape about his precious horses and wife's "dressage" hobby - Hannity - YouTube

220px-WC07b.JPG

A fancy equestrian training horse.

Mitt Romney talks in leaked tape about his precious horses and wife's "dressage" hobby - Hannity - YouTube

220px-WC07b.JPG

Obama isn't exactly poverty stricken himself.

220px-WC07b.JPG

You're right. Here is a man who took himself from food stamps to Harvard. Course, he wasn't at Harvard as long as Mitt, but Romney had no student loans to pay off. Let's see, Obama is 50. He paid off his student loans 8 years ago. That's a long time. If he hadn't written those two books, it's likely he would have been the first president paying off student loans.
Ryan's budget, the one Mitt supports, cuts 175 billion from Pell Grants. It was Republicans who voted to double the interest rates. Of course, Santorum said "education is for snobs". Any outrage on the right? Applause isn't outrage.

220px-WC07b.JPG

Wow. What a hobby. And Republicans go after Obama for this?

obama-golf-summit-550x471.jpg

Republicans hate Obama they go after him for the strangest things. I think the most hilarious is when he goes on vacation, half as much as Republican presidents.

220px-WC07b.JPG

You're right. Here is a man who took himself from food stamps to Harvard. Course, he wasn't at Harvard as long as Mitt, but Romney had no student loans to pay off. Let's see, Obama is 50. He paid off his student loans 8 years ago. That's a long time. If he hadn't written those two books, it's likely he would have been the first president paying off student loans.
Ryan's budget, the one Mitt supports, cuts 175 billion from Pell Grants. It was Republicans who voted to double the interest rates. Of course, Santorum said "education is for snobs". Any outrage on the right? Applause isn't outrage.

His grandparents, who basically raised him, were wealthy.

Bull shit.

I'm not challenging but I've never heard that before. What is your source? I'm curious.

I don't know the specifics, but I remember him just recently saying that his grandmother took the bus to her job at the bank, which I'm pretty sure would be indicative of a non-wealthy status.

Never mind. The MOLE is being charged. That is one confusing headline.

Last edited:
I don't know the specifics, but I remember him just recently saying that his grandmother took the bus to her job at the bank, which I'm pretty sure would be indicative of a non-wealthy status.

Does it really matter?

Dont fall for the class warfare stuff... There are just as many rich Dems/libs as there are rich Reps/con$.
Lets just aspire to be the best person we can be, and let the chips fall where they may.

Hell, I hope silly folks are whining about how rich BD is some day... until then, lets not fall for that crap.

Does it really matter?

Dont fall for the class warfare stuff... There are just as many rich Dems/libs as there are rich Reps/con$.
Lets just aspire to be the best person we can be, and let the chips fall where they may.

Hell, I hope silly folks are whining about how rich BD is some day... until then, lets not fall for that crap.

Does it really matter? People make allegations here every day. If they are going to say "Oh, but he comes from money too?" No. He does not. He is a self-made man.

Does it really matter?

Does it really matter? People make allegations here every day. If they are going to say "Oh, but he comes from money too?" No. He does not. He is a self-made man.

So can we same the same for Romney...? He could have went the wrong way and ended up pennyless like lots of rich folks who squandered their wealth. Instead he studied and learned to be a success.

Class warfare is Obama's M.O.

He cant run on his record, so I guess its all he has.... poor thing.

WHY would it if the bank was just a few stop away on the bus route why take the car ..
.because your lazy and take the car every time dont mean everybody else does.
it was many years ago cars where not as popular then as they are now

working at a bank middle class status in that era
many reasons for taking the bus does nt mean they were poor

Last edited:

Does it really matter?

So can we same the same for Romney...? He could have went the wrong way and ended up pennyless like lots of rich folks who squandered their wealth. Instead he studied and learned to be a success.

No. Unless you want to deal in shoulda, woulda, coulda - which of course you would be free to do. It's not reality, but if it makes you happy, I don't see why not.

And he can run on his record. You just choose not to give him credit for what he has accomplished. Also not a problem.

WHY would it if the bank was just a few stop away on the bus route why take the car ..
.because your lazy and take the car every time dont mean everybody else does.
it was many years ago cars where not as popular then as they are now
many reasons for taking the bus does nt mean they were poor

Dude, the man is only 50. It was not THAT many years ago.

No. Unless you want to deal in shoulda, woulda, coulda - which of course you would be free to do. It's not reality, but if it makes you happy, I don't see why not.

And he can run on his record. You just choose not to give him credit for what he has accomplished. Also not a problem.

Oh I give him ALL the credit he is due... :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ-4gnNz0vc]"If I wanted America to fail" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back